British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Doubble Header 22 October

Well the end of the season is fast looming, with these last fixtures and times now announced and all info taken from the BSPA website!!

22/10/17 1600 Newcastle v Workington (SGBC)
22/10/17 1745 Newcastle v Redcar (SGBC)

Well the end of the season is fast looming, with these last fixtures and times now announced and all info taken from the BSPA website!!

22/10/17 1600 Newcastle v Workington (SGBC)

22/10/17 1745 Newcastle v Redcar (SGBC)

nice to see its an early start, so hopefully not a late finish.

am i allowed any input into this thread ?

Patched up side for Redcar with Garrity, Wright, Barker and Ayres out injured

• Like 1

I don't think I will be bothering with this one. I like to see Bears riders, riding for the Bears. No disrespect to the guest riders, but they ain't Redcar Bears.

My admission and petrol money will be spent elsewhere this time.

well hopefully all newcastle supporters who want the sport to survive will turn up just to give the promoters some encouragement

it is a dreadfully disappointing season and im sure we will all be glad to see the back of 2017

(mind you ... couldnt we end the season on the 29th with a challenge match with Workington ..... only their 5th visit of the season............ perhaps not :rofl: )

• Like 1

For the attention of any fans going to attend this double header that was not at Brough Park tonight for thirty heats, it was announced the admission prices were as follows......

Adults £20

Concessions £15

Kids £3

For the attention of any fans going to attend this double header that was not at Brough Park tonight for thirty heats, it was announced the admission prices were as follows......

Adults £20

Concessions £15

Kids £3

id say they are fair prices but this time of year at a track like newcastle i think it will be a long night for any going

not the best speedway tarck in the country

well hopefully all newcastle supporters who want the sport to survive will turn up just to give the promoters some encouragement

it is a dreadfully disappointing season and im sure we will all be glad to see the back of 2017

(mind you ... couldnt we end the season on the 29th with a challenge match with Workington ..... only their 5th visit of the season............ perhaps not :rofl: )

With the number of guests/stand ins required by Redcar you could just about see the Comets five times anyway, maybe ask them to just change race jackets at half time and come out again?? :D

• Like 1

Adults £20

Concessions £15

Kids £3

Also please remember the earlier start time of 4pm!

Will Robert Lambert's leg stand up to 2 meetings.

which one, the dodgy one or the other one ???

am sure with plenty of rest it'll be fine,,, if not IRR might work.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

A mixed reaction for young Robert last night ........... even the promoters weren't expecting him ..... toft in as cover and George's tongue in cheek comments about Roberts recovery

I did note Roy didn't ask Robert about the smash he was involved in ............ which injured his leg :party::nono:

And the rumours were true yesterday .......... the cookie monster is out for 7 days under BSPA ruling

worky missing T.J. and matt williamson (foot injury0 but have cookie back after his ban/suspension/whatever it was .

srj,s last outing for wucky (great) before he moves to glasgow ( god help them )

i may have bad mouthed james an awful lot this season , but his starting tech needs sorting out before he signs for any other team . he has got it , but needs to wait until the tapes rise or even the green light comes on ..

good rider when out in front , but not that often for worky !