British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Who Has Ended On A Bargain Average..?

I have just been looking through the averages i cant really see anyone on a massively bargain average for 2018

possibly ben barker on a 6.00

KK 6.86

Nathan Greaves 2.54

THJ 4,68

Most riders who have not ridden in the UK this year but have a recent EL average. They are potential bargains if they can be brought in next year without that average being weighted to allow for the current lower standard of the Premiership.

Greaves on 2.54 is an absolute steal for next season, hopefully will be Wolves' no7.

I think the young man will be in demand on that average,thats for sure.

I think the young man will be in demand on that average,thats for sure.

Yes I think so too. Said he wanted to be back at Wolves next season and has received excellent support with numerous donations from fans this year to help with his bikes etc so hopefully he will be back.

Greaves on 2.54 is an absolute steal for next season, hopefully will be Wolves' no7.

Jack Smith in a very similar position. Really developed over the last few weeks of the season.

As with greaves, that experience will do them the power of good.

• Like 1

Dan Bewley on a 4.71 average imo the only way is up.

• Like 2

For me Steve Worrall on 6.7ish, Michael Palm-Toft on 5.2ish, Ellis Perks (4ish) and Danny Ayres (3ish)

For me Steve Worrall on 6.7ish, Michael Palm-Toft on 5.2ish, Ellis Perks (4ish) and Danny Ayres (3ish)

Worrall yes

MPT maybe

Perks and Ayres no chance

its a no contest issue .

only one guy in it . that good ole number six tape destroyer ... from 5.00 ish to just over 2.50 ish .

ABSOLUTE BARGAIN for someone ...

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

1. Lambert 7.38

2. J.Holder 5.82

3. KK 6.86

4. Nilsson 7.13

5. Holder 7.16

6. Shanes 2.95

7. Sarjeant 2.50

39.80. My bargain average side, if they all clicked, and rode like we know they should, would be a decent side. Lambert not so much a bargain, but think he has improvement there.