British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Sheffield Tigers Champ 15 October 6.30pm

Well one day to go and I can't see this has been started off yet so here goes....

Well anybody know of teams to line up tomorrow night?

• Like 1

Scott Nicholls in for Josh G again for Sheffield

According to the Diamonds FB page we are at full strength tomorrow, as Robert Lambert is supposed to be out injured for two weeks, maybe someone from the club would like to tell the fans exactly what is going on!

• Like 2

According to the Diamonds FB page we are at full strength tomorrow, as Robert Lambert is supposed to be out injured for two weeks, maybe someone from the club would like to tell the fans exactly what is going on!

How can we be at full strength if Robert Lambert is missing ?

If Kyle Howarth is fit we might give Newcastle a run for their money but if he is still out I expect a home win.Our aim was to win the league and we achieved that along with the pairs.Since then I think the defeat on Monday has deflated us a bit.Howarth has been such an inspiration this season and we miss his influence in the pits.Its a nothing meeting now so cant see us been up for it to be honest.

Anything seems possible in Speedway at the moment.

As has already been mentioned Lambert rode in Poland today so all being well he should be a Brough Park tomorrow night.

So if Lambert rode in Poland today, his 2 week sick note was an excuse to miss Newcastle's meeting last weekend in the KO cup?

• Like 1

So if Lambert rode in Poland today, his 2 week sick note was an excuse to miss Newcastle's meeting last weekend in the KO cup?

Let's see if/hope he rides tomorrow

So if Lambert rode in Poland today, his 2 week sick note was an excuse to miss Newcastle's meeting last weekend in the KO cup

Time really flies at the moment, one week for the price of two

Let's see if/hope he rides tomorrow

He should be banned tomorrow for missing Mondays match, cant believe any Newcastle fan would want him to ride after costing you the cup match

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 2

And don't forget, he's also missing the CLRC at Glasgow tonight.

And don't forget, he's also missing the CLRC at Glasgow tonight.

But, he wasn't in the original staging, so why should he be in tonight?

Meanwhile, he's just put on his Robert Lambert Racing Facebook page:

"Today K participated at the Friendship Speedway Trophy. Track was really good and I felt good too there is not much to say. I have got the second place which is okey. It was nice to ride there 1f60a.png

At the moment we are watching SEC in Lublin before flying to England for the Newcastle Diamonds tomorrow" (Copied and Pasted directly from the page)