British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Sheffield Tigers Champ 15 October 6.30pm

and you are happy about the two week mystery injury clearing up in a week so he can earn a lot of money in Poland?

..... and ride for us tonight against Sheffield...

Steve - are you for real .......... aggaravated his knee ????? have you seen the video

and it was already known he was riding in poland this saturday in the open meeting

im going to go out on a limb here ............. i bet on sunday night he didn't tell the polish organisers he was out for 2 weeks

lambert should have been at Newcastle on monday and at glasgow representing the club that has paid (some) of his wages this year

and its not knocking riders for fun,,,,, I WAS a huge lambert fan but his behaviour has been unacceptable

perhaps people in the sport should stop taking the supporters for mugs

(SOME) being the right word, Robert Lambert doesnt want to be at Newcastle next season and neither does Stevie Worrall, and because lambert is getting bigger money elsewhere he is choosing them over Newcastle (Which is wrong but you can see his reasoning behind it, we all would go where the money is if we had the chance) but allegedly because of all this Newcastle havent been paying him what they should due to things behind the scenes between Sapphire Engineering and George English, thats allegedly though, no concrete evidence Edited by BenR195

He has been taking the pi$$ out of Kings Lynn and Newcastle most of the season- including riding in Poland on Sunday and Sweden on Tuesday but with a sicknote for Britain inbetween, and last Monday was just plain Ludicrous yet still some can`t see it !!!!!!

And took the pi$$ out of Peterborough until they sacked him.

As you say Tim some cannot see the wood from the trees when it’s as clear as daylight.

• Like 1

but he was injured.

Apparently.

Yes apparently injured for two weeks a week ago but this injury apparently cleared up in a week so he could earn a lot more money in Poland than he could have earned last Monday

Obviously the leg injury was caused by his celebrations after the meeting last Sunday

..... and ride for us tonight against Sheffield...

In a nothing meeting but missing the meeting that actually meant something

I would not want him riding for my team again, and certainly would not be making excuses for him

• Like 1

Must have a different GP to BWD :D ...Wilson-Dean's sicknote does not expire until the end of the today, therefore he has been blocked from lining up by SCB...one rule for one..? :unsure:

Edited by Bear_Bottom
  • Like 1

Yes apparently injured for two weeks a week ago but this injury apparently cleared up in a week so he could earn a lot more money in Poland than he could have earned last Monday

Obviously the leg injury was caused by his celebrations after the meeting last Sunday

I would not want him riding for my team again, and certainly would not be making excuses for him

You're choice, but see my post #24 on the matter.

the whole thing seems to be a bit 'unclear',,, so we might have 1 person pulling the wool over some eyes, some pulling the wool over other eyes and, possibly a doctor acting iimmorally and handing out sick-notes willy nilly.

or it could just be a 'miracle',,, even one that Stevie Wonder could see ;)

(SOME) being the right word, Robert Lambert doesnt want to be at Newcastle next season and neither does Stevie Worrall, and because lambert is getting bigger money elsewhere he is choosing them over Newcastle (Which is wrong but you can see his reasoning behind it, we all would go where the money is if we had the chance) but allegedly because of all this Newcastle havent been paying him what they should due to things behind the scenes between Sapphire Engineering and George English, thats allegedly though, no concrete evidence

Lots of allegations there!!!!

Lots of allegations there!!!!

Allegedly... :P:D

I emphasised allegedly because I know if I didnt, youd of went (prove it), cant win with some people, Im just putting forward what Ive been told, you can make do with that information as you please, just funny how Robert lambert doesnt give a flying f**k about your club yet IF he rides tonight, I bet hell get a good reception, IMO you should all be booing him going by what is getting posted on here, slag the rider off left right and centre on here yet wont say anything to him while he is there, why dont you all go and ask Robert tonight why he has chose to screw Newcastle over?

Edited by BenR195

I emphasised allegedly because I know if I didnt, youd of went (prove it), cant win with some people, Im just putting forward what Ive been told, you can make do with that information as you please, just funny how Robert lambert doesnt give a flying f**k about your club yet IF he rides tonight, I bet hell get a good reception, IMO you should all be booing him going by what is getting posted on here, slag the rider off left right and centre on here yet wont say anything to him while he is there, why dont you all go and ask Robert tonight why he has chose to screw Newcastle over?

As far as I can remember he's missed one meeting, I stand to be corrected, and the shared meetings, hardly screwing us over and before anyone jumps on me I'm as annoyed as the rest about him missing the glasgow match ok

By the way Ben are you a Newcastle fan.

Edited by andys

As far as I can remember he's missed one meeting, I stand to be corrected, and the shared meetings, hardly screwing us over and before anyone jumps on me I'm as annoyed as the rest about him missing the glasgow match ok

By the way Ben are you a Newcastle fan.

Only because it rained when he was in Poland and Josh Embleton was due to be number one and also he would have missed the Workington home match had that not been called off shortly before the start, mind.

Only because it rained when he was in Poland and Josh Embleton was due to be number one and also he would have missed the Workington home match had that not been called off shortly before the start, mind.

Was that because he was under instructions to ride in Poland, which is why our rules need changing quickly.
  • Like 1

Was that because he was under instructions to ride in Poland, which is why our rules need changing quickly.

Yes, but he chose to ride in Poland, rather than for Newcastle, his UK club.