British Speedway Forum

Team Predictions?

I know the season isn't over for some people but with Sheffield winning the championship it is pretty much done and time to be looking at the future.

My predicted 1-7 next year isn't complete yet but this is what I think so far:

1. Richie Worrall 8.58

2. Dan Bewley 6.04

3. Jake Allen 6.08

4. Nike Lunna 5.90

5. ??

6. James Sarjeant 3.19

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

Other suggestions that could be on there way to Glasgow that I have heard through various rumours: Erk Riss, Josh Pickering, Rene Bach, Stuart Robson, Jye Ethridge and Steve Worrall.

Bickley signed for Worky if they ride I believe. Good looking side though.

Team Predictions?

I know the season isn't over for some people but with Sheffield winning the championship it is pretty much done and time to be looking at the future.

1. Richie Worrall 8.58

2. Dan Bewley 6.04

3. Jake Allen 6.08

4. Nike Lunna 5.90

5. ??

6. James Sarjeant 3.19

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

Other suggestions that could be on there way to Glasgow that I have heard through various rumours: Erk Riss, Josh Pickering, Rene Bach, Stuart Robson, Jye Ethridge and Steve Worrall.

Throw in club assets Aaron,Jack and your favourite Richard and we could run 2 teams with the riders you have mentioned

I'd be shocked if Sarjeant isn't back at Glasgow next year.

so do a lot of other teams promoters !

kyle bickley has pledged his 2018 season to workington .

dan bewley heard the rumour , wants away from glasgow . its been said on forums by people with the knowledge !

you need riders that other teams dont want .

i thought jack smoth was a belle vue asset .

oh well , off to the car boot now. hears there was some cheap speedway gear going in today .

Edited by jenga

It will certainly be an interesting winter, would love Bewley back and Nike but who knows what the AGM will bring

Team Predictions?

1. Richie Worrall 8.58

2. Dan Bewley 6.04

3. Jake Allen 6.08

4. Nike Lunna 5.90

5. ??

6. James Sarjeant 3.19

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

Throwing the cash around already if those "rumours" are true & if they have put top end together before rules are known they could be in a bit of a mess if the bspa throw a spanner in the works.

Robson Summers wouldn't surprise me as foundation of the team.

Team Predictions?

1. Richie Worrall 8.58

2. Dan Bewley 6.04

3. Jake Allen 6.08

4. Nike Lunna 5.90

5. ??

6. James Sarjeant 3.19

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

I can see Steve joining brother Ritchie at Glasgow for next season. I would put Jye Etheridge down as unlikely, after buying him from Edinburgh I think he is very much part of plans for Berwick next year.

Stuart Robson 7.20, Aaron Summers 8.00. Thats almost a point saved for starters.

If Sarjeant is a shoe in to start at reserve, the next averaged rider must be close to him so they can interchange over the season, like Pijper 4.23 or Garcia 4.34. Sarjeant cant cut it at No2 for a prolonged spell.

With the league structures currently unclear, decisions will have been made as to who isnt returning more so than who is coming in.

• Like 1

Team Predictions?

1. Richie Worrall 8.58

2. Dan Bewley 6.04

3. Jake Allen 6.08

4. Nike Lunna 5.90

5. ??

6. James Sarjeant 3.19

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

So most of these have away averages of more than 8.00 do they