British Speedway Forum

Old Kermitt hears as much about Glasgow as he hears about the other teams he hears about with different user names.

• Like 2

Have i missed something as people dont seem to be putting summer or Lawson in there team ?

From what Ive been told there is a lot of tension between Worrall and Lawson so if you had to pick out if the 2 of those, who would you rather have? Forget about assets because Glasgow could just buy Worrall, as for summers, he looks as though he has been inconsistent this year and the rumours are saying he is going to Berwick since he is helping with the training track there, Joshy G/Stevie Worrall and Richie Worrall as your top 2 maybe?

Both can go keep Lunna and rebuild Sarjeant and Bickley at reserve plus 4 others

Edited by MANSE

This season has shown we cant run with such a weak tail. We need to sacrifice one of the top three to free up some points. The middle order needs improvers starting with averages around 6 points, Jake Allan, Lunna etc.

Who knows what will happen at the top, too many variables and a bit of politics to be any certainties. I do think we will keep Lawson for his home point scoring.

Both can go keep Lunna and rebuild Sarjeant and Bickley at reserve plus 4 others

if workington run next season , you can rule bickley out.

if workington run next season , you can rule bickley out.

He committed himself at the start of this season to Workington , I would have him at Glasgow in a minute next season but would gladly do without him if it meant he was riding for Workington.

• Like 1

You will pick Richie over lawson.

You will keep jack smith I hope.

Harris will be there aswell I heard, same with sarjaent

Why are people fussing over Stuart Robson? On a 7.20 average I don't think there is much improvement in that imo

I Would like to see Lewis Kerr at Glasgow and I Think a lot will depend what the teams ave will have to be built too next year

Why are people fussing over Stuart Robson? On a 7.20 average I don't think there is much improvement in that imo

Cos he can consistently outrun Summers on his home track who is an 8.00! The points saved could bolster the lower and middle order.

Cos he can consistently outrun Summers on his home track who is an 8.00! The points saved could bolster the lower and middle order.

Yeah I get what your saying but there are better riders imo on lower averages than Robson, he also seems prone to the odd accident as well. No doubting he was a good rider but not what he used to be.

Edited by ren