Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

this place does really exist . its in Poland `!.

As only a very occasional visitor to this thread, as a matter of passing interest, where has the report of Chris Harris signing come from?? Not seen anything official anywhere.

As only a very occasional visitor to this thread, as a matter of passing interest, where has the report of Chris Harris signing come from?? Not seen anything official anywhere.

Dont think there is anything official.! Rumour !!! Maybe!

as far as i can make out , its on a Glasgow fans e bay account .

look on the wish list. but p/p is quite expensive .RELAX manse , its banta ......

Edited by jenga

I was re-thinking things last night and I know to many of you this might sound like a horrendous idea, but as he is an asset and is on a 7.98 average would we not be good keeping Summers?

It would leave you a bit more room elsewhere for building in the team, and maybe in the off season he could make some big changes.

Was also hearing that the British number 7 rule is going to be removed. Personally I see this as a good thing, because in 2016 it was good because there were enough riders who had developed and were ready to step up, but as each year goes on the quality of a number 7 which you are going to get is going to become worse and worse as the riders aren't getting the time to develop.

Was also hearing that the British number 7 rule is going to be removed. Personally I see this as a good thing, because in 2016 it was good because there were enough riders who had developed and were ready to step up, but as each year goes on the quality of a number 7 which you are going to get is going to become worse and worse as the riders aren't getting the time to develop.

I dont think year in year out it is feasible to bring in a whole raft of fresh 2 pointers (although it would and should be a desirable future aim)

However I hope that there is some thought and protection for those that made the jump in 2017.

It would be a travesty to simply discard them and undo the good work the 2017 rule no doubt did.

• Like 2

I was re-thinking things last night and I know to many of you this might sound like a horrendous idea, but as he is an asset and is on a 7.98 average would we not be good keeping Summers?

It would leave you a bit more room elsewhere for building in the team, and maybe in the off season he could make some big changes.

mmmmmm tink hes berwick bound

i hope he is berwick bound and not at d.p.

we dont want any cast off show ponies , only mr lawson !

i hope he is berwick bound and not at d.p.

we dont want any cast off show ponies , only mr lawson !

Bit harsh Aaron has upped his average every season until things went slightly pear shaped the second half of last season.

Change of scenery could prove fruitful to whoever signs him.

Bit harsh Aaron has upped his average every season until things went slightly pear shaped the second half of last season.

I also would not want summer's at dp, gating tart. On similar averages I'd much prefer Charles Wright or someone similar who's going to have a go an race

only pulling your chain gazc !