British Speedway Forum

If its true that Sarj has singed for Glasgow then you lot are laughing! Relaxed the starting rules now so as long as you don't touch the tapes its a fair start. Sarj could be a heat leader by June!

If he does sign then the Curfew is going to come into play for sure. :lol: Maybe thats why they have relaxed the rules. :wink: i found his behaviour to be tedious and caused far too many delays. :nono:

Richie Worrall,Luna,bomber,Kerr,sergeant will be in Glasgow team I reckon.

You got some inside information lol.

How are you mate not seen you on here for a while.

R Worrall 8.52
N Lunna 5.90

C Harris 8.44

L Kerr 6.78

J Sarjeant 3.33

P Starke 6.63

and a reserve.. now that aint a bad team

• Like 1

You got some inside information lol.

How are you mate not seen you on here for a while.

Yes mate all gd down here in plymouth thanks miss my speedway like hell still got nl which is better than nothing I guess but not a patch on the championship maybe oneday we will come back up. Good luck for 2018 i think the team needed shaking up looking good so far. Edited by lewy

Starke is a name I didnt think of, he has turned into a good rider since he first guested for us a few years back, could rise to heat leader next season if he continues to progress, really hope Nike is back,granted he is injury prone but that is because he never gives up and is very exciting to watch at Ashfield

Heard nick Morris name being dropped

Heard nick Morris name being dropped

Not surprised. If Swindon stick with Doyle Nick won't be able to ride for them. Not sure if any other Premier team could fit him in which means a championship team and as he is riding in Poland his options are really limited to Thursday or Friday night teams. He showed he can ride Ashfield winning the riders championship and with James grieves at his side could be a clever signing

Would love to see it happen

You can forget Rory always injured.You would assume if we sign Sarg he would be at 6

Edited by MANSE

You already have Rory, Harris, Richie W, Sarg, Kerr, just reserves to sort.

Surprised if Schlein was signed. It rains a lot in Glasgow 😋

• Like 1

You already have Rory, Harris, Richie W, Sarg, Kerr, just reserves to sort.

Sarjeant at 2 is going to cost Glasgow the league. He needs to be at reserve. Otherwise Glasgow are practically going with 3 reserves.

Schlein doesn't like wet tracks so I have no idea why he's going to Glasgow for.

Team should be. R. Worrall, Harris, Kerr + 2 others in the 1-5 with the reserves being Sarjeant & Smith

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic