British Speedway Forum

i think he is everyones friend at workington .

it was soo obvious as to what he was doing after the first month . he just has to turn it around now and see how he goes .

sarj has many friends at workington , just that they wont talk to him after the middle finger wave .

Do you think Sarj is overly concerned? :P

• Like 1

Do you think Sarj is overly concerned? :P

Jenga would like to think he is.

At least he will be back somewhere next season where he is appreciated.

• Like 2

i Will be very suprised if Glasgow dont try to sign Bewley, he is a rider of the future and could be world champ one day

No Greg Hancock???

i Will be very suprised if Glasgow dont try to sign Bewley, he is a rider of the future and could be world champ one day

No Greg Hancock???

No Greg Hancock.

Most clubs in the championship would like to sign Bewley, hopefully he will ride for his local club!!

Glasgow were Bewleys' third priority in 2017. He knows where his bread is buttered and its not in our league.

Glasgow were Bewleys' third priority in 2017. He knows where his bread is buttered and its not in our league.

Workington bound ? Edited by Barnstormer

Local and will have Steve Lawson helping him, I think Steve turned up a couple times at Glasgow with him and that was his only really good meetings at home for us

The Rory rumours have gone quiet now....

Was a non starter really, but we have been linked to rhe full A-Z repoitre on the BSPA list.

Most clubs in the championship would like to sign Bewley, hopefully he will ride for his local club!!

I am sure he will be high on your list.

Chris Harris first signing for the Tiger's.announced at the winter event tonight.

Edited by Gazc

Was a non starter really, but we have been linked to rhe full A-Z repoitre on the BSPA list.

I am sure he will be high on your list.

Chris Harris first signing for the Tiger's.announced at the winter event tonight.

Was a very strong rumour when I first heard about 3 weeks ago, but we will see.

Was a very strong rumour when I first heard about 3 weeks ago, but we will see.

No need to see, it's been announced