British Speedway Forum

Lunna unhappy at Glasgow maybe should read Glasgow no to his demands is a rumour I heard

[/quote

Perhaps he thought a big wedge up front was every year.

Which if correct would make Peterborough a strange alternative given that Ged categorically stated he will not pay any rider any signing on fee.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Perhaps he thought a big wedge up front was every year.

Think that might have been from being transferred as an asset from Scunthorpe to Glasgow.

Worrall

Newman

Kerr

Starke

Harris

Sarjeant

Smith

7 brits, league winners, that's my guess

That will be very close with your final 3.

That will be very close with your final 3.

Smith isn't there. Manse told me I had 2 wrong and that was with Lunna in the team.

Starke is heading to Glasgow otherwise he would have been announced at Peterborough last night.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Smith isn't there. Manse told me I had 2 wrong and that was with Lunna in the team.

Starke is heading to Glasgow otherwise he would have been announced at Peterborough last night.

I did say very close not spot on.

Surely its a bit stupid if smith isnt in the team? Glasgow own him they spend a year preserving with him through the season and started to see the benefit near the end then they dont use him the following season? Whats the point in that?

• Like 1

My predictions is a Dan Bewley U-Turn.

No chance.

As Gazc says NO CHANCE

You didn't respond to my James Shanes post the other day. Was that a hint?

Wood at reserve if not.

Smith has been ruled out. Jenkins not doing Championship in 2018.

Surely its a bit stupid if smith isnt in the team? Glasgow own him they spend a year preserving with him through the season and started to see the benefit near the end then they dont use him the following season? Whats the point in that?

Remember seeing he couldn't ride Ashfield or most of the small tracks we visited. He will do it in time but is at least a year too early for our league. He is much more comfortable on bigger tracks. The benefits you mention certainly werent in points and i dont see 2018 as his breakthrough year.