British Speedway Forum

ame="ren" post="3063958" timestamp="1511874979"]

Remember seeing he couldn't ride Ashfield or most of the small tracks we visited. He will do it in time but is at least a year too early for our league. He is much more comfortable on bigger tracks. The benefits you mention certainly werent in points and i dont see 2018 as his breakthrough year.

Just seems an odd decision imo the couple of times I seen him at brough park he looked pretty useful. He still added nearly a point to his average for not seeing most of the tracks before.

Despite the distance, I can see Newman being at Glasgow next year.

I can't! Heard Claus V going there.... Heard a couple of names about the other reserve... One which I hope ain't true cos I'll be gutted if it is!

• Like 1

Adam Ellis could slot nicely into a second string berth at Glasgow next year, would do well round there I would think the track would suit him

Don't think any rider will sign for another club till Glasgow name their full squad " just in case"'!!!!

So why has barker signed for redcar, lasse signed for sheffield, Morley signed for lakeside, Ipswich have signed all 7, Scunthorpe signed 6 and Peterborough signed 4? Edited by BenR195
  • Like 1

So why has barker signed for redcar, lasse signed for sheffield, Morley signed for lakeside, Ipswich have signed all 7, Scunthorpe signed 6 and Peterborough signed 4?

He was posting in jest i suspect.

• Like 3

Am hoping to make it to Glasgow next season can anyone tell me if dogs (4 legged) are allowed in the stadium please?

Am hoping to make it to Glasgow next season can anyone tell me if dogs (4 legged) are allowed in the stadium please?

Theyre not Im afraid

Stewart Dickson did say on a podcast that two riders contacted the club directly, these riders being "further down south than what Glasgow normally go for".