British Speedway Forum

No.3

Might as well just hand Glasgow the trophy now. Fantastic side.

Vissing is the No.3 because Kerr's average is 6.78. Only 6.80 to play with.

Im happy enough with the Witches side against this Glasgow side when you match the teams up

Worrall v King.................King has the higher average and i would expect that to be the same

Harris v Schlien...............Again Rory has the better average so wouldnt expect to much between them

Kerr v Covatti...................Nico by a mile

Starke v Heeps................Heeps the better average and the more likely to improve

? v Haartel........................I would expect Glasgow to have the edge here

Sarj v Mountain...............Nothing in it average wise but i would expect Sarj to do better

? v Hume.........................Not worried who Glasgow sign here as Hume will do better in my opinion

So yes very good Glasgow side as expected but im more than happy with my side

• Like 1

Im happy enough with the Witches side against this Glasgow side when you match the teams up

Worrall v King.................King has the higher average and i would expect that to be the same

Harris v Schlien...............Again Rory has the better average so wouldnt expect to much between them

Starke v Heeps................Heeps the better average and the more likely to improve

Sarj v Mountain...............Nothing in it average wise but i would expect Sarj to do better

? v Hume.........................Not worried who Glasgow sign here as Hume will do better in my opinion

Two good teams on paper as Scunthorpe are also but we all know anything can happen, it is shaping up nicely though but I have a feeling the BSPA will have to relax the 6.00 or under rule from PL to CL or some teams will struggle to be competitive.

• Like 3

Two good teams on paper as Scunthorpe are also but we all know anything can happen, it is shaping up nicely though but I have a feeling the BSPA will have to relax the 6.00 or under rule from PL to CL or some teams will struggle to be competitive.

They are 2 good teams and i would expect us both to be top 4 barring injuries.

It was more a response to the braindead troll from Poole than a pop at Glasgow buddy

It was more a response to the braindead troll from Poole than a pop at Glasgow buddy

Didn't see you had made a pop at us but no probs :t: .

Vissing and bickley to complete the side. All out next season by the looks of it.

Heard that the 2 pointer is JPB not Bickley.

• Like 2

Glasgow will smash you around Ashfield and tbh you would struggle to beat Glasgow around Foxhall.

Sarjeant means business next season.

I know which team I would rather have and watch, and it wouldnt be Ipswich - from an outsiders point of view - indeed that is from someone who loathes the loathsome Worrall.

Grow up and face the fact that Glasgow have the better team.

Heard that the 2 pointer is JPB not Bickley.

Who ever it may be they are more than likely to get 3 rides a meeting anyway.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Superb middle order rider in Starke, absolutely solid, unless the travelling gets to him!

Superb middle order rider in Starke, absolutely solid, unless the travelling gets to him!

he says that he is flying up to meetings