British Speedway Forum

Vissing 6.80 conformed.

Poor signing, specially with the points he's taking up. But Glasgow look strong enough for the rest of the team to carry him

Poor signing, specially with the points he's taking up. But Glasgow look strong enough for the rest of the team to carry him

Looks like a bargain on that average and goes well at Ashfield. Solid looking team.

Bickley tomorrow and ill have full house, all 6 correct so far

so ;ooks like glasgow have 2/3 points left to play with . is that correct ?

so ;ooks like glasgow have 2/3 points left to play with . is that correct ?

2.00 exactly

No.3

Might as well just hand Glasgow the trophy now. Fantastic side.

Vissing is the No.3 because Kerr's average is 6.78. Only 6.80 to play with.

was it not given to them for the last 3 years.. and they dropped it ?

2.00 exactly

do you think smithy will be back or kyle ?

was it not given to them for the last 3 years.. and they dropped it ?

do you think smithy will be back or kyle ?

Smith is 2.57 so definitely not him, its Kyle

Looks like a bargain on that average and goes well at Ashfield.

Other than one match with Edinburgh in 2013 I cant agree. There is a bit of the maniac about him. Whilst he can be covered for in the 1-5, I think our points would have been better spent on a strong reserve and a weaker No2. Looks like we are again fielding an untried 2 pointer, likely to be Bickley. That puts the pressure on Sarjeant who is twitchy at the best of times. should he get injured we are stumped. A strong reserve can take seven rides and replace any of their team mates, a weak reserve can't meaning there are fewer opportunities on the racecard to gain advantages in the heats they are in. Thats a huge part of what stuffed us this season.

• Like 1

Other than one match with Edinburgh in 2013 I cant agree. There is a bit of the maniac about him. Whilst he can be covered for in the 1-5, I think our points would have been better spent on a strong reserve and a weaker No2. Looks like we are again fielding an untried 2 pointer, likely to be Bickley. That puts the pressure on Sarjeant who is twitchy at the best of times. should he get injured we are stumped. A strong reserve can take seven rides and replace any of their team mates, a weak reserve can't meaning there are fewer opportunities on the racecard to gain advantages in the heats they are in. Thats a huge part of what stuffed us this season.

Like you MD, I'm a bit worried about another 2 point reserve. I thought lessons had been learned. If Sargeant remains fit we should be ok but if out with injury....oh dear.

I've seen Claus Vissing have some brilliant rides and I used to rate him highly and thought he was really going places but he kinda levelled out and can run hot and cold.

I had hoped for Kyle Newman as he was flying before his injury and made gradual improvement last year after his recovery.

If Claus rides consistently to his ability though, we should be very strong......except for the vulnerable reserve part.

You got to feel sorry for Jack Smith

Wouldn't mind him at Newcastle if we run