British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, MD said:

Thats partly a consequence of having 2 point riders on both teams, the gulf from No1 to 7 was ridiculous. Newcastle on one visit had Coles and Hopwood who were adrift after a lap in almost every heat. Thats cost cutting at its worst, i would have preferred six man teams to last season.

If the track is 2m wider the fastest line hopefully wont be sitting 6 inches off the fence. Looking forward to it already.

Nothing to do with cost cutting, Our points were used on a top heavy team with Lambert and Stevie W at the top, and after Danny Phillips got hurt, just prior to getting a 4.5 average, we had to go with the best of what was left.

32 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Nothing to do with cost cutting, Our points were used on a top heavy team with Lambert and Stevie W at the top, and after Danny Phillips got hurt, just prior to getting a 4.5 average, we had to go with the best of what was left.

Didnt mean NCL just used them as an example. Three points should be the minimum entry to our league IMO.

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

You been to them all then. And as for weeds think you may be mistaken from years gone by when it was like that in-fact were you really there last year.

I'm sure I just said I was at the PLRC there last year......I was there 3 times last season , still weeds there then,  right where we were all stood , not sure what Facilities has to do with what goes on , on the track Manse !! I go to watch the speedway not for a sit down 4 course meal :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, MANSE said:

Talking about your own track Taylorj .I think you will find facilities at Ashfield  are far superior to anything at  Derwent park [still trying to find the weeds you spoke about ]

if you are looking for weed ,i am sure some able bodied person up there can supply (ooopps) you with some . 

remind us all again who owns the Cashfield track  as we actually dont own Derwent Park , its on lease from the council .

the weed patch will grow on the back straight due to it not being used .

taylorj is an ardent supporter of the sport . so you really must read her post properly and not make up post to suit yourself .

HAPPY BUFFDAA  . Kyle Bickley , or was it Dan Bewley ?

heard he was booking a table @ ashfield for his birthday treat . 

Edited by jenga
cos i can
  • Like 1

Heard his party was on opening night at the burger van at the stadium, we were to expensive for his party of 6.   I believe their is a hairdresser in Workington that supplies Weed  I will leave that in your  to do job 

Edited by MANSE

there are no hairdressers in workington , they are all stylist .

everything is too expensive up there and still the faccues cant make it pay !

how many of the elder generation are Glasgow going to lose due to the greed of the club ? 

still its not too far away until we all find out our destiny ..

2 hours ago, jenga said:

there are no hairdressers in workington , they are all stylist .

everything is too expensive up there and still the faccues cant make it pay !

how many of the elder generation are Glasgow going to lose due to the greed of the club ? 

still its not too far away until we all find out our destiny ..

You spout some amount of pish on a regular basis.

• Like 2

at least i am consistent !

the first 4 lines are all true ..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think you will find with doc overlooking the trackwork at least. We will all know it will be done right.

You sure about that?      That wasn't what I was told about Ashfield 'curation' by someone in the know about such things?

I Am 100 percent sure he's not working there all season just while d they doing the changes.  And before you ask I Am in the know.

• Like 3

gazc havent you realised that jenga is female. it explains everything!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, baba said:

gazc havent you realised that jenga is female. it explains everything!

I am sure they can confirm for themselves, but, as far as I am aware jenga is male.

sorry steve that was westcoast humour.

i know jenga is a male,  although apoor example of a male but talks/post more rubbish than a woman ever could.

my poor mate jenga is a poor example of anything 

apart from a good mate and a wind up merchant    

sorry Mr t     

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

my poor mate jenga is a poor example of anything 

apart from a good mate and a wind up merchant    

sorry Mr t     

SO ,  now the speedway season is almost upon us. we have suddenly become mates cos i pay the car park fee . its been a  while,  and its almost time to get back into the rut .(groove ) again . happy with good racing @ wucky. we dont need posh burger bars . we  enjoy our speedway outside in the open air , taking in all the atmosphere  that speedway brings . not stuck in a greenhouse eating microwave food . fuff n ready . that us . looking forward to hearing all those from the gate @ Glasgow and how the weed situation is going on ..

fa la wus cunin ower . but failed to show . well at least he is consistent !

stop calling me Mr t , i aint no fool ..

Edited by jenga