British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, MD said:

Replacing a 2 pointer who got injured during the season was always going to be a problem but doing it before a wheel is turned adds another level of difficulty. Leaves an opportunity to restructure the team and give it more balance, there are some high averaged reserve pairings out there.

The Facenna's arent shy about making hard nosed business decisions and I would have no hesitation in saying thanks but unfortunately .... to CV and using the combined points to have a higher averaged reserve if suitable riders could be found. The Scottish Cup meetings are challenges so we have a bit of time before the first official fixture where we are committed to that team.

I get what you are saying but Sarj will be a strong reserve and i feel the balance especially in the top 5 is as good as any out there.

I would leave as is as i say the JPB situation may only be temporary nobody knows what the situation is.

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A multi change would be very hard nosed indeed and it may make riders very wary of signing for Glasgow in the future if they do.

It won't happen it will be a like for like change for JPB.

Wether it is short term or for a longer period we will just have to see.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It won't happen it will be a like for like change for JPB.

Wether it is short term or for a longer period we will just have to see.

Dont think our owners do second chances. They wont be mucked about and rightly so. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD said:

Dont think our owners do second chances. They wont be mucked about and rightly so. 

We don't know the circumstances of the desicion so nothing can be ruled out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MD said:

I think that JPB could now have problems for the future.

The words used in the Glasgow press release virtually match those from Sheffield when he walked away from them.

There is no doubt that the lad has the talent to be a decent rider, but know there has to questions raised about his heart, desire and determination to move his career forwards and how much he really wants it.

Hopefully he can get himself sort out and use that talent that he has otherwise he faces a career riding in the National League only. 

15 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Still a great side whoever comes in

Confirmed on Glasgow website that no other riders will be affected by this and it will be like for like.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

We don't know the circumstances of the desicion so nothing can be ruled out.

Yes. I suspect it may not be about him, let's give the lad a break and move on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MD said:

I think that ship has now sailed no chance of coming back from that 

Did that George Wood fella who rode for Sheffield a bit last season get an average ? Seemed a genuine lad.

7 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Did that George Wood fella who rode for Sheffield a bit last season get an average ? Seemed a genuine lad.

Final greensheet for last season is 2.31 so too high.

19 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Have to say I enjoyed Tigers Live last night; its amazing what a group of fans can do when supported by there promotion. Do other tracks do this, presumably Poole but any others.

The guys were great, nice to see Ian Beattie on it as well with some good information. Long may they continue this season. And be interesting to see the Tigers Live straight after meetings.

3 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

I don't think that Eastbourne are allowing anyone who rides for them to double-up this year.