British Speedway Forum

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, GWC said:

Agreed he is very talented and approachable which should help him at Glasgow but it’s a daunting move for the lad and one he must have good support from the management.

If last night is anything to go by , the lad is going to be a firm favourite in Glasgow . It was an astonishing debut at Championship level . He looked as if he had been riding Ashfield for years rather than his first time on the track . 

Obviously it was just his first meeting and you don't want expectations of the lad to get too high , but he looks a star in the making and its going to be exciting watching him progress throughout the year 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Paulco said:

If last night is anything to go by , the lad is going to be a firm favourite in Glasgow . It was an astonishing debut at Championship level . He looked as if he had been riding Ashfield for years rather than his first time on the track . 

Obviously it was just his first meeting and you don't want expectations of the lad to get too high , but he looks a star in the making and its going to be exciting watching him progress throughout the year 

Going by last night he will make a mockery of his 2 pt average , fair play to Cyclone he called it spot on a couple of day's ago on young Jack.

Edited by Gazc

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Going by last night he will make a mockery of his 2 pt average , fair paly to Cyclone he called it spot on a couple of day's ago on young Jack.

Looks like Parkinson Blackburn's decision not to ride for us could turn out to be a blessing in disguise 

what about the other blessing in disguise you obtained from workington .?

he can do it , but the habit he has is hard to kick .

if you stare at the tv long enough , it will change channels. wont it ?

Edited by jenga
  • Confused 1

Loving all these posts , not a mention of that amazing reserve you signed Master James Sargeant !, ha ha that leopards spots are not changing anytime soon #karma 

Maybe folk are waiting longer than one challenge match to pass opinion? People would look a bit silly if he bangs in a good score in his next meeting having ripped into him after Friday night :)

• Like 2

Sarge will be fine , he scored paid 4 and yes he has a bad habit of tape breaking that needs to be curbed but i am sure he will up his average this season, he was happy at Glasgow last time and fans will support him this season too, no point on getting on his back after 1 meeting.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dorothy58 said:

Sarge will be fine , he scored paid 4 and yes he has a bad habit of tape breaking that needs to be curbed but i am sure he will up his average this season, he was happy at Glasgow last time and fans will support him this season too, no point on getting on his back after 1 meeting.

It is only a Workington fan with an enormous chip on his shoulder that is more interested that James flops then gives it the Karma s*it.

He should be careful what he wishes for.

He can't even get his surname right tells you everything you need to know right there.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

It is only a Workington fan with an enormous chip on his shoulder that is more interested that James flops then gives it the Karma s*it.

He should be careful what he wishes for.

He can't even get his surname right tells you everything you need to know right there.

you mean Sarjeant or are you saying its my surname i cant spell .?

i dont mind him being @ glasgow . i hope he kicks the bad habit he has acquired . but if he cant get rid if it by now he never will .

nice kid , just needs to settle down in the garden area .

20 minutes ago, jenga said:

you mean Sarjeant or are you saying its my surname i cant spell .?

i dont mind him being @ glasgow . i hope he kicks the bad habit he has acquired . but if he cant get rid if it by now he never will .

nice kid , just needs to settle down in the garden area .

Wasn't talking about you not important enough.

But no issues in what you say was referring to another post.

Edited by Gazc

oh righty o then . ..... how far down the ladder am i then ?

dont know about a ladder jenga, but you speak from your bladder.

That has come out of the blue , i hope it's not health issues resurfacing . 

• Like 2

First impressions of reading a tersely worded statement like that are ousted. Minimal information, succint and to the point. Health issues would perhaps be indicated by stepping down temporarily. SD is a tiger through and through and regardless of the circumstances deserves our absolute thanks.

• Like 1