British Speedway Forum

42 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

O.K. not 7 riders & 1 team manager, so is it 6 riders & 1 team manager? that's still  wholesale  changes!

Part & Parcel of running a speedway team, to be honest dismantling last years team was always going to happen as most were performing to a very mediocre standard and capitulated in the big heats when it mattered most Lawson & Summers being the main culprits,

Lawson was good at home whilst Aaron wasn't even that towards the tail end, no big deal new team new season nothing to see here. 

50 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Part & Parcel of running a speedway team, to be honest dismantling last years team was always going to happen as most were performing to a very mediocre standard and capitulated in the big heats when it mattered most Lawson & Summers being the main culprits,

Lawson was good at home whilst Aaron wasn't even that towards the tail end, no big deal new team new season nothing to see here. 

Indeed, thought it was telling no one picked up Perry until an NL rider was unable to take their place.

we at workington are pleased that dan bewley was not wanted @ glasgow in 2018. or did dan want away because of the pressure of success ?

1] Stewart left  2] Dan and Jack both struggle with track   3] Aaron not offered contract  4] Tom only doing NL  5] Richard moving South wanted track near Somerset as his home PL track 6]Nick could not agree terms. Some  my own thoughts others stories I heard,   Dan  going to Workington  definitely not after success

Edited by MANSE

i was refering to pressure being put on dan and other riders from the faccues or dickson . sorry if it came across as dan wanting success with workington .

On 30 March 2018 at 9:17 PM, jenga said:

i was refering to pressure being put on dan and other riders from the faccues or dickson . sorry if it came across as dan wanting success with workington .

I'm sure he does though, I doubt if any rider wants to fail! Hope the crowds and everything improve for Worky this year :)

I see someone called Dickie Head has posted on the Leicester v Poole thread that Stewart is standing in as team manager for Middlo next week

That's confirmed, Stewart in for Middlo on Monday night.      Do we sniff a Gordon Pairman influence? 

its begining to look like Stewart D was pushed  @ Glasgow !

2 hours ago, jenga said:

its begining to look like Stewart D was pushed  @ Glasgow !

Who knows its done now.

Anyway shouldnt you be interviewing teamakers and burger van franchises rather than worrying about Stewart.

Your infactuation on anything Glasgow is slightly concerning and you should seek treatment immediately.

• Haha 2

as is YOUR infastuation with me on anything i post about Glasgow .   boys will be boys , eh . 

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

as is YOUR infastuation with me on anything i post about Glasgow .   boys will be boys , eh . 

Which is rather a lot as you have plenty to say about us usually p*ss.

You should tone it down slightly reduce your Glasgow post count and go for quality rather than quantity.

Edited by Gazc

so you finally admit your p*55 

1 minute ago, jenga said:

so you finally admit your p*55 

At certain things like working and attending Armadale.

• Haha 1

yep , we are all p*$$ @ something . me , i am that @ everything . hope ya get a meeting tomorrow and come on down t wucky on Saturday  and enjoy our well presented food and drink .