British Speedway Forum

Does anyone have any idea who is responsible for the Official Tigers Facebook previews of matches? This week's a cracker :unsure:

42 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Does anyone have any idea who is responsible for the Official Tigers Facebook previews of matches? This week's a cracker :unsure:

two Ronnies stuff . but it keeps the fans happy .

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, SharpenRake said:

Looks as if its a marketing agency called Too Gallus and presumably there not doing it for nothing. Wonder what they'll come up with to positively hype rider replacement and guests. Tomorrow could give us a clue with r/r/ for Paul Starke and Charles Wright guesting for Chris Harris

We will be stronger with R/R and Wright if you take what the two of them scored last week

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

We will be stronger with R/R and Wright if you take what the two of them scored last week

Wright has been a bit patchy too. Needs Sarjeant to get going, either on track or down the road.

Tigers better hope Vissing doesn't have his usual mid season slump or they could be struggling.

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Tigers better hope Vissing doesn't have his usual mid season slump or they could be struggling.

We already are struggling machinery seems to be the issue for most.

This is mind blowing going into June shortly, only Kerr & Vissing performing consistently.

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

We already are struggling machinery seems to be the issue for most.

This is mind blowing going into June shortly, only Kerr & Vissing performing consistently.

Speedway to Hi -Tec these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Speedway to Hi -Tec these days.

Exactly, It should be about the riders, not the bikes.

I can't understand why Glasgow are allowed a facility for Harris, to travel to Italy for his meeting tomorrow, when in fact he's travelling to Poland to race there for Piła this afternoon! That's nonsense. 

34 minutes ago, stewmac said:

I can't understand why Glasgow are allowed a facility for Harris, to travel to Italy for his meeting tomorrow, when in fact he's travelling to Poland to race there for Piła this afternoon! That's nonsense. 

Poland is allowed apparently , you got a facility for Andersen for the same thing when the Monarchs were at Glasgow 

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

Totally agree that your post is nonsense :rolleyes: Hes not riding for Pila - check there web site :approve:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stewmac said:

He was listed until about half an hour ago. If you don't believe me have a read of this from this morning:

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/755075/polonia-orzel-jedni-i-drudzy-musza-zaczac-wygrywac-na-ratunek-bomber-harris-zapo

Why does it bother you so much doesn't affect you or your club.

Didnt bother us as someone has mentioned when Anderson was wrongly granted a facility against us, it wasnt my club so couldn't care less.

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

He was listed until about half an hour ago. If you don't believe me have a read of this from this morning:

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/755075/polonia-orzel-jedni-i-drudzy-musza-zaczac-wygrywac-na-ratunek-bomber-harris-zapo

Still talking nonsense. You said he was travelling to Poland. Now your saying he was listed. It must be great being a Edinburgh fan where every rider listed actually appears 

• Haha 1