British Speedway Forum

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

Vissing and Kerr are holding the Tigers together so far this season.Thomas was been a good signing.The rest you don't know what's happening race to race.Promotion can't be overjoyed IMO.Still you only have finish top 4.

2 hours ago, Solidmango said:

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

who is L.W.  is it litchie worrall or lewis where ?

• Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, jenga said:

who is L.W.  is it litchie worrall or lewis where ?

Well spotted yenga  B)

Will we see Jack Smith, just released from Sheffield replace Sarjeant?

52 minutes ago, MD said:

Wouldn't strengthen us any so no point , it is a 4-5 point reserve we need but would need to make two changes for it to happen.

Think what we have is what we will stick with.

1 hour ago, MD said:

You really don't like Sarjeant, does he owe you money or something 

i take it you are happy with James . he can do it , but for some reason its just  not happening .

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

You really don't like Sarjeant, does he owe you money or something 

Dont like his performances,  nothing personal.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, MD said:

Dont like his performances,  nothing personal.

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

23 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

1 meeting doesn’t make a season, he’s underperformed every week for them so far until last night.

39 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

I think thats just a mathmatical technicality based on the small sample size :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think thats just a mathmatical technicality based on the small sample size :D

I only deal with hard facts - not mathematical technicalities (even fraudulent corrupt ones!)

• Haha 1