British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

My opinion for next year keep Starke Kerr, Thomas and Vissing main priority our no6 must be a 5 point rider

you cant drop sarj , he is a weapon    of mass destruction !

spiral leg fracture for Lewis Kerr, should know more today according to Dale Allitt

Horrible news - gutted for Lewis

All the best fella

wish lewis a good recovery . he has had a few bad offs in recent years and maybe now is the time to call it a day .

although its hard to give up something that you love,  lewis should be there for his young family in future years and enjoy time with his family and friends . but what ever he chooses to do , i wish him well .

take care lewis . and whatever path you chose , may it be the correct one . 

• Like 1

Really bad news for Lewis, a spiral fracture is a nasty one, best wishes to the lad

Feel sorry for Lewis Kerr as he has been having a good season for us but maybe this will wake the promotion up to the fact changes need made.

• Like 2

Lewis is going to be a big miss along with Claus they have been our best performers thus far.

Speedy recovery to Lewis the boy has no luck whatsoever.

Feel terrible for Lewis, sounds like a nasty one.

Hope he has a speedy recovery although I think that might be him for the rest of the season. I think he has proven himself enough to warrant a shout to be in Tigers colours again next year.

Lakeside tomorrow will be tough with now with no Lewi. R/R or another Guest?

If R/R used who can take his rides? Sarj and Starke? With Sarj appearing to be coming into a bit of scoring form (away at Comets and Lions results) hope he can keep it up.

Edited by KilliePieman
Add info/spelling

Best wishes to LK, been stellar this season. This should be the catalyst for change, we cant cover with r/r for the remainder of the season.

• Like 2

Good luck on finding a replacement but it just shows how the sport is going with the loss of one rider affecting 2 teams.

2 hours ago, KilliePieman said:

Feel terrible for Lewis, sounds like a nasty one.

Hope he has a speedy recovery although I think that might be him for the rest of the season. I think he has proven himself enough to warrant a shout to be in Tigers colours again next year.

Lakeside tomorrow will be tough with now with no Lewi. R/R or another Guest?

If R/R used who can take his rides? Sarj and Starke? With Sarj appearing to be coming into a bit of scoring form (away at Comets and Lions results) hope he can keep it up.

If I am remembering correctly, and based on current averages, it will be Claus, Paul and James

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MANSE said:

Is this the new JENGA thank you for your kind post

just trying to work myself into the Glasgow fold !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cheggie said:

If I am remembering correctly, and based on current averages, it will be Claus, Paul and James

So its Vissing and Starke who'll adequately cover two rides, the same cant be said for the other two.

We need a bit of nuance here to crunch the numbers and pull a rabbit out of the hat. Anyone got Dicksons number?