British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Yes, but that was at Berrington Lough. when they could please themselves when they ran meetings.  It's a bit different at Shielfield Park.

27 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Yes, but that was at Berrington Lough. when they could please themselves when they ran meetings.  It's a bit different at Shielfield Park.

Seriously dodgy Promoter in Terry Lindon in charged who disappeared into the sunset leaving  a lot of debt.

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Seriously dodgy Promoter in Terry Lindon in charged who disappeared into the sunset leaving  a lot of debt.

The big raffle was straight though ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

:nono::D

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

linden (2).jpg

1 hour ago, BigBoaby said:

It was done before when Bandits went into the top flight in 1991 with a team including Kelvin Tatum, Richard Knight, Jimmy Nilsen, etc.

And what a season, hugely successful on track but fair to say not quite so clever off track.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Oh the memories of that night just came flooding back.:P

And the winner is

That'll curb the furore but I cant see why Harris hasnt made way. He's been largely awful with unreliable equipment, poor gating, lacking awareness on track when he's being hunted down and has a distinct lack of fight. Supposedly we have been seeking his replacement since the end of May but his declining average and lack of available riders made that twice as hard. He has all the hallmarks of having had enough, particularly with the Rye House situation and is counting the weeks to announce his retirement. Worrall has also had a poor season but has a bit more about him.

I fully understand making maximum use of the points available but think we've taken the wrong option.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

And the winner is

Giving the memories it has giving us I`d say quite a few of us.:D

• Like 1

I am not sure that actually strengthens Glasgow.

Cook will I am sure score a few more than Worrall but equally Geeaves will score less than Kerr. 

I like Greaves and he did a great job for the Witches but as a reserve. Effectively, Glasgow now have three reserves.

Next stop Foxhall for Worrall as a replacement for King?

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

We all know it was Berrington Lough.  My point was referring to the post I was answering which more related to the Berwick team, and in any case having attended both stadia then Sheilfield is surely more granduous than Berrington Lough was and more suited to top flight racing than Berrington Lough was.  As to the clash with the footie team then where there's a will....  and the footie team will always be away from home every second week and no matches during the close season in the summer months, and at the current infrequency of home meetings that's probably more than enough.

18 minutes ago, JamesB said:

I am not sure that actually strengthens Glasgow.

Cook will I am sure score a few more than Worrall but equally Geeaves will score less than Kerr. 

I like Greaves and he did a great job for the Witches but as a reserve. Effectively, Glasgow now have three reserves.

Next stop Foxhall for Worrall as a replacement for King?

Worrall for king? Let's go get woofy.