British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Worrall for king? Let's go get woofy.

Go for it.

what's the factor between the leagues (1.3)?

9*1.3 = 11.7

Need to drop someone else for that average:cheers:

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Worrall for king? Let's go get woofy.

I wasn't advocating Worrall for us merely speculating. He didn't really perform as expected before and personally I would rather continue with r/r if Worrall is being looked at. 

oh well . so craig can ride in the championship after all . looks like you have a bargain there  , as does craig . good luck to the lad and well done glasgow for having the guts to do what everyone out there thought it was an unwritten rule . no GP riders in the championship .woofy to ippo now and hancock to glasgow . its wide open now for GP riders everywhere to join lower league clubs . a bad day for the unwritten rule and speedway in general . just glad we dont have to meet em again this season lol

major cave in by the body of pillocks .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Play offs …. maybe?

tigs are a wee bit weaker from the start of the season .and may run out of meetings ..

its going to be interesting to see who guests for them when craig is missing two or three meetings .

3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Play offs …. maybe?

Who really cares,no credibility in the sport,still as long as he can earn afew quid to offset his. GP and Poland losses.He has always wanted to ride for the Tigers:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Who really cares,no credibility in the sport,still as long as he can earn afew quid to offset his. GP and Poland losses.He has always wanted to ride for the Tigers:rolleyes:

Speedway lost its credibility many years ago, I go to hopefully see a few good races and a crack.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Boyhood Heroes as they say ;)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jenga said:

oh well . so craig can ride in the championship after all . looks like you have a bargain there  , as does craig . good luck to the lad and well done glasgow for having the guts to do what everyone out there thought it was an unwritten rule . no GP riders in the championship .woofy to ippo now and hancock to glasgow . its wide open now for GP riders everywhere to join lower league clubs . a bad day for the unwritten rule and speedway in general . just glad we dont have to meet em again this season lol

major cave in by the body of pillocks .

I thought that was the reason we didn't try to re-sign him for this year, GP rider's in the championship wasn't an option, well, certainly got that wrong? :(

No surprise tho, seems like anything goes this year? :unsure:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Speedway lost its credibility many years ago, I go to hopefully see a few good races and a crack.

So do 90% of the remaining fans

Well done to the Glasgow promotion for having the ambition to go after and get Craig Cook into their team as I think it will suit both rider and club.

• Like 2

So at the end of the day does that rule excist or has it been broken, still all comes down to money its cost cook.an arm and a leg to get in the grand prix with  no reward.as he is way out of his depth if he needed rides he could have gone newcastle or anywhere , speedway the loser again.

Interesting and I'd suggest slightly disappointed move from Cook in my opinion. Feel that Cook is settling for Championship and Premiership now. You have to praise him for getting to the GP's and whilst it is clear he is out of his depth, it's a shame he's already going backwards without giving it a full season. However, on the flip side this could certainly improve Cook's confidence so you can tell why he's doing it, as well as the financial gain from the Glasgow promotion I would suspect. 

Not sure it improves Glasgow that much though, Cook won't score too many more than Worrall to also cover the Greaves for Kerr switch. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, screm said:

Well done to the Glasgow promotion for having the ambition to go after and get Craig Cook into their team as I think it will suit both rider and club.

Tell R Worrell that.

What is Worralls current average?