British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

What is Worralls current average?

Worrall 7.57 (12.07 GSA)

Kerr was @ 7.18 and we are bringing in a 10.40 and 4.37 not sure how we would line up then with the middle order of Vissing, Starke and Greaves.

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Tell R Worrell that.

Ritchie Worrall will get another team very soon, in the next day or two quite probably. 

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Ritchie Worrall will get another team very soon, in the next day or two quite probably. 

Ritchie Worrall to Redcar now that would be interesting.

Just lighting my cigar up and sitting back to watch the Worky fans going into meltdown mode tonight.

will look back now to see if it has started this should be good :D.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Just lighting my cigar up and sitting back to watch the Worky fans going into meltdown mode tonight.

will look back now to see if it has started this should be good :D.

looks like you just killed the thread off with that COMmEmT  lol.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, George Dodds said:

think comets riders would welcome the drop of any coloured envelope

Pretty sure they've had their envelopes.

38 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Pretty sure they've had their envelopes.

What the Workington riders getting paid:party:

We know it is all banter with comets fans and I'm sure they'll be up in Glasgow in there 10s to support Dan and the rest of team gb on Saturday night 

And to think we used to think armadale was smugs ville, what goes round comes around just wait till the brothers get tired of spending money with no reward it dont buy love or trophys .

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

And to think we used to think armadale was smugs ville, what goes round comes around just wait till the brothers get tired of spending money with no reward it dont buy love or trophys .

Your not taking this well , why the bitterness its a bit of banter then you come along in full rant mode.

Chill more importnat thing's going on not worth worrying about.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

All my replies have been to a sarcastic post  by a Workington fan. Do I have your permission to make a reply

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MANSE said:

What the Workington riders getting paid:party:

Think it might be Green Shield Stamps, not certain though

3 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Think it might be Green Shield Stamps, not certain though

anybody have any green shield stamps? 

i am 10,000 off getting a toothbrush !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh for the days when the top riders rode in the top league and the lower league was for the part-time riders,youngsters and middle ability riders.The championship has become the premiership with a different name.Glasgow just taking advantage of the situation.The real credit has to go to the bspa who have spectacularly managed to completely destroy speedway in this country in the space of only a few years-you have to give them credit for at least succeeding in something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

I thought that was the reason we didn't try to re-sign him for this year, GP rider's in the championship wasn't an option, well, certainly got that wrong? :(

No surprise tho, seems like anything goes this year? :unsure:

But Workington had the choice as he qualified in 2017 while riding for you but you are a Saturday night race night so that would mean he misses meeting because of the GP's....................................................................................oh! hang on. You have changed  some of your race nights to Fridays so he would be ok for the GP just not practice....................................................Oh wait up again. The BSPA have allowed us to race on Fridays so we could have declared Cookie then had decent guests when he was missing ............................................ Oh wait up again. The BSPA have stopped us racing on a Friday as too many teams are now racing then (3 agreed at the AGM meaning 6 out of 11 teams would be racing) but now that has been stopped as other teams with injured riders need guest to cover.

Jesus, what a sport. I just can't keep up.