British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Will his Polish club have any priority over Glasgow should they want to use him and " practice".

I would imagine that move spells the end of his Polish career. 

Harris has signed for Poole in place of Sundstrom. Seems his poor season for Rye House has increased his employment prospects. Still waiting on the real CH to show up consistently at Le Stade D'Ashfield Peugeot. Anyone sees it give us a shout.

3 hours ago, stewmac said:

Did it even begin?

5 hours ago, stewmac said:

i would think he is still in their plans for the rest of this years meeting and can be pulled away at the drop of a hat . when scrabbleman rode for workington, he was taken away from workington near the end of the season . the poles can also tell craig he must go and do an official practice . ( i do believe ) but you know the rules of speedway . there is none !

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Will his Polish club have any priority over Glasgow should they want to use him and " practice".

Seems Rybnik have dispensed with Cook, especially after signing Dan Bewley. Cook has struggled in Poland this season in general.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Seems Rybnik have dispensed with Cook, especially after signing Dan Bewley. Cook has struggled in Poland this season in general.

You you know this as fact? He has ridden for Rybnik since Bewley signed and made his debut.

14 hours ago, screm said:

Didn't Craig get a paid max earlier in the season?

Don't usually check their results but I think he was racing for them before the current break (beginning of July).

• Like 1

i think a lot of fans will be checking Glasgows results when Craig gets into the team . 

will it be viss and starke in the pairs for you guys ? should do okay as both were ex zummerset .

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Didn't Craig get a paid max earlier in the season?

Don't usually check their results but I think he was racing for them before the current break (beginning of July).

Bewley rides tomorrow for Rybnik - no Cook https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84951/arge-speedway-wanda-krakow-row-rybnik

Edited by racers and royals

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

i think a lot of fans will be checking Glasgows results when Craig gets into the team . 

will it be viss and starke in the pairs for you guys ? should do okay as both were ex zummerset .

I take it Cook and Harris are not available then? If not then Vissing and Starke would be the only option.

When the team was first announced I was hoping Vissing or Kerr was going in place of Worrall anyway.  

5 minutes ago, KilliePieman said:

I take it Cook and Harris are not available then? If not then Vissing and Starke would be the only option.

When the team was first announced I was hoping Vissing or Kerr was going in place of Worrall anyway.  

oops . forgot about the briggs and stratton test rider . i think it should go to sarj who has been scoring a few  of late and will give him a boost confidence wise .

Craig will be at practice for the British G.P. 

Edited by jenga

1 minute ago, jenga said:

oops . forgot about the briggs and stratton test rider . i thing it should go to sarj who has been scoring a few  of late and will give him a boost confidence wise .

I can usually pick up a sarcastic tone on posts but I do like Sarj ;)

6 minutes ago, KilliePieman said:

I can usually pick up a sarcastic tone on posts but I do like Sarj ;)

the ting is , he can do it. its just that bad habit  he needs to get rid of. seen him have some good rides @ workington and a good few bad ones as well .

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, Fromafar said:

You you know this as fact? He has ridden for Rybnik since Bewley signed and made his debut.

Bewley selected ahead of Cook once again for today's meeting between Wanda Krakow and Rybnik where he scored 10+3.

• Like 1