British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

We'll have him back along the road ta. :)

Think he has realized who the establishment club is and its not your lot.

Its understandable he would like to return ro rhe dominant force.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Strange, i thought it was Edinburgh who were the establishment club getting favours and leniency from the top table? 

He's blue and gold at heart, i think we all know that. 

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Stop kidding yourself Cookie will ride for the team who can offer the best deal to suit his needs , better hope it's not Edinburgh or I can see you're admission fee being £25 and £3 parking ,   you would be better off staying in the car park you will see just as much and save yourself a fortune.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Stop kidding yourself Cookie will ride for the team who can offer the best deal to suit his needs , better hope it's not Edinburgh or I can see you're admission fee being £25 and £3 parking ,   you would be better off staying in the car park you will see just as much and save yourself a fortune.

It won't be the EES so i wouldn't worry yourself.

9 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Strange, i thought it was Edinburgh who were the establishment club getting favours and leniency from the top table? 

Yesterday's news are Edinburgh so show some respect to your superiors.

7 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Course he will as most do , just got to slap down the minions from the east in case they get ahead of themselves.

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Yesterday's news are Edinburgh so show some respect to your superiors.

It's only right the wee clubs have a chance every few seasons. Normal service will be resumed from March with Captain Cook at the helm. I'll spend the time until then watching Heart of Midlothian put the uglies from the West in their place. Happy days.

11 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

It won't be the EES so i wouldn't worry yourself.

We are doing o/k without Cookie although I can understand why you would like him back ,he's quite entertaining .

It's only right the wee clubs have a chance every few seasons. Normal service will be resumed from March with Captain Cook at the helm. I'll spend the time until then watching Heart of Midlothian put the uglies from the West in their place. Happy days.

You've got a new stadium then? Hope its got terracing and can fit in a speedway rather than a slowway track. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

PMSL at a recent night out in Scotlands second city i would say that the locals made plug look good.

Quasi and modo couldnt get a look in , but i will give you that the Jambos have started well short lived though as usual. 

The one thing i will concede you have an abundance of spoons , tin foil and lighters now move along son.

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

PMSL at a recent night out in Scotlands second city i would say that the locals made plug look good.

Quasi and modo couldnt get a look in , but i will give you that the Jambos have started well short lived though as usual. 

The one thing i will concede you have an abundance of spoons , tin foil and lighters now move along son.

Ah the old 'Edinburgh is full of junkies' line. Top Glasgow patter as always Gaz. I might however suggest you're the one smacked out your t**s if you fail to appreciate the magnificence of our nation's capital. 

Edited by JanAnderson

11 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

You've got a new stadium then? Hope its got terracing and can fit in a speedway rather than a slowway track. 

Very droll SR. I'm sure wherever it is we race we'll have the track tricked from day one. 

7 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Ah the old 'Edinburgh is full of junkies' line. Top Glasgow patter as always Gaz. I might however suggest you're the one smacked out your ** if you fail to appreciate the magnificence of our nation's capital. 

Admit it you just enjoy the CRACK or is it craic.

And in case you haven't noticed it is full of junkies, you should know you live there unless your Stevie Wonder in disguise and turn a BLIND eye to it.

Edited by Gazc

22 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Admit it you just enjoy the CRACK or is it craic.

And in case you haven't noticed it is full of junkies, you should know you live there unless your Stevie Wonder in disguise and turn a BLIND eye to it.

You should maybe give it a shot; it might make living in Paisley a little more bearable. 

6 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

You should maybe give it a shot; it might make living in Paisley a little more bearable. 

How you lived there no didn't think so.

Anyway back to the speedway and awaiting news on opponents , who do you think Edinburgh will get in the play offs.

Oh wait.

• Haha 2