Maybe something along these lines

Richie Worrall 8.58

Jake Allen 6.08

Lewis Kerr 6.85

Nike Lunna 5.90

Chris Harris 8.26

J Sarjeant 3.20

Jack Smith 2.57

Total 41.44 assuming they see sense and move back to a 42.5 limit instead of diluting the product.

If the silly 40 point average is still there replace Allen with Garcia or Piper.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Jake Allen would be one of my first choices but afraid its a definite NO

Shame that on that average I have a feeling he will be next seasons big improver.

Replace him with Thomas Jorgensen on 7.10 and it will still be under 42.5 which hopefully they revert back to.

Agreed on your first part, two names at the beginning of the thread I saw were Bach and Bickley which would be good

Harris, Worrall, Kerr, sarjaent are 4 I've heard of

spot on

but I thought it was all 7 that has been signed :lol:

no secrets in speedway :lol::lol::rofl:

so it looks like ged rathbone is not the only one who has taken a bung in 2017, our old number 6 seems to have done the same .

to think he came on the mike at workington and said it was costing him money to race ( lower his average for the 2018 season )

ahh well ,li(e)fe goes on .

Could you please tell me who your no6 took a bung from Jenga

i will hold my hand up and say it was me . it didnt work out as he kept turning up every Saturday night

and pretended to be a speedway rider .

i suppose now is a good time to say sorry to ALL workington supporters . looks like the bung was not big enough .

so there , i came clean .ish !

Interesting listening to the Facennas and Gordon Pairman interviewed on the new Greg Hancock (reel45.com) podcast. 6 acres of land purchased, minor track alterations and interesting ideas to drive the sport forward. Really sounds promising and just hope they get some of their ideas pushed out to other promotions.

• Like 2

Re post 172 Jenga not decided what to do yet

please expand or read post 175 .

i see you are trying to drag me down to your level . its the close season , so i will go with it !