British Speedway Forum

only pulling your chain gazc !

Im standing in for gaz whilst he's away, what is my chain and why are you pulling it.

He mentioned he was off to Tenerife for a jolly and asked me to look after his account.

Told me to watch out for Jenga you presumably and someone called Cyclone.

ahh , thats right . he told me he was going away for a wee while .

did he mention you had to give me his bank details and passwords etc . just so i can pass some money onto him via his bank a/c .

it is a six figure sum and think it will sort his holidays out for life .

so be as quick as you like but dont leave it too late as it would be a nice suprise for him when he gets back from his hols !

Edited by jenga

Jake Allen would be one of my first choices but afraid its a definite NO

Why is it a NO

He has agreed a deal with a another team [ could still be broken if not signed I suppose ]

• Like 2

ahh , thats right . he told me he was going away for a wee while .

did he mention you had to give me his bank details and passwords etc . just so i can pass some money onto him via his bank a/c .

it is a six figure sum and think it will sort his holidays out for life .

so be as quick as you like but dont leave it too late as it would be a nice suprise for him when he gets back from his hols !

Jenga out of curiosity I have noticed most of your fellow Comets fans against it but would you have Aaron Summers as a Comet next season ? .

Edited by Gazc

Richie

Schlein

Harris

Kerr

Perry

Sargeant

?

Smith 2.27 ?

No chance Perry, big let down. Was talking of retiring last month. It also rains a lot in Glasgow so thats Schlien ruled out. The rest could be a goer.

Jenga out of curiosity I have noticed most of your fellow Comets fans against it but would you have Aaron Summers as a Comet next season ? .

i am not too sure .

arron has come to workington and scored some big and important points against us , but i think the guest bookings he done for us have put a few off wanting him to be at workington .

next season . plus most fans think its a wolbert move to lower his average . you only have to look at james sarjeant to see what we mean !

me personally , its a big NO .

you still need to send me your bank details ..

Edited by jenga

i am not too sure .

arron has come to workington and scored some big and important points against us , but i think the guest bookings he done for us have put a few off wanting him to be at workington .

next season . plus most fans think its a wolbert move to lower his average . you only have to look at james sarjeant to see what we mean !

me personally , its a big NO .

you still need to send me your bank details ..

Sent you a pm good luck with that one.

On Aaron on good machinery and I'm not saying his was bad but he was having issue's, he would do a job as second heat leader.

Just needs a change of scenery.

Edited by Gazc

thanks for your details . money should be in your bank tomorrow ..

regarding arron needing a change of machinery , i think the local councils are ok for grass cutters and the boat attendants on the lakes are fully booked already for 2018 . there is a waiting list .

happy daze . i thought ann was going to berwick !

Edited by jenga

He has agreed a deal with a another team [ could still be broken if not signed I suppose ]

Don’t think he has signed anywhere until after AGM

Dont think he has signed anywhere until after AGM

There will be plenty of riders already signed - just not officially announced until after the agm.

There will be plenty of riders already signed - just not officially announced until after the agm.

One year I remember Len Silver had 6 riders signed for Rye House before the AGM, and was just waiting for confirmation of the points limit, and issued the team the week after.

• Like 1

thanks for your details . money should be in your bank tomorrow ..

regarding arron needing a change of machinery , i think the local councils are ok for grass cutters and the boat attendants on the lakes are fully booked already for 2018 . there is a waiting list .

happy daze . i thought ann was going to berwick !

Change of scenery not change of machinery :o .

Change of scenery not change of machinery :o .

Probably both tbh.