British Speedway Forum

If he's anything like his Dad it would be wonderful to enjoy having him as a Tiger of the future .

If being the word. Think we are all beyond the belief that the offspring of former riders will all be like their Dads. Proof will be in the pudding along with the small matter of a work permit.

Moving to a Friday race night next season.

That will rule me out due to work if we move to a Friday.

I wonder how we've managed to get a Friday night when we were refused in previous years

Stewart now on the management committee and I think that we are now seen as a forward thinking club

I wonder how we've managed to get a Friday night when we were refused in previous years

If they took a vote on it , then I could see only one team that would not be happy with it unless they are also proposing to move there raceday , if not is it a good idea both teams racing at home on the same night taking into account the short distance between the two venue's attendance wise.

I don't know why Edinburgh don't move to Saturdays, no doubt they will have a reason, the don't have a problem with greyhounds. A Saturday would maybe allow more Edinburgh based fans time to travel through.

• Like 1

I don't know why Edinburgh don't move to Saturdays, no doubt they will have a reason, the don't have a problem with greyhounds. A Saturday would maybe allow more Edinburgh based fans time to travel through.

Friday has always been our race night and that wont change. We only have permission to race fridays.

Least they got their Friday eventually after throwing the toys out the pram.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Friday has always been our race night and that wont change. We only have permission to race fridays.

Someone calling themselves Blobby talking about toys and prams irony oh the irony.

Anyway won't affect us as no Edinburgh fans venture along to the stade de Peugeot.

On the other hand i know around 20 - 30 Glasgow fans who attend Stade de dump regularly.

But the bigger picture is off no importance Blobby is it.

Edinburgh raced on Saturdays at Meadowbank.