British Speedway Forum

Lunna unhappy at Glasgow maybe should read Glasgow no to his demands is a rumour I heard

• Like 2

i havent seen keith for years great lad . loves the fun times . as a lot of folk do ..

wee parcel coming your way very soon . been a wee bit ill. but okay now . i think . the drugs work !

• Like 1

Lunna unhappy at Glasgow maybe should read Glasgow no to his demands is a rumour I heard

Don't know the politics involved.....but I, for one, am disappointed he's not back.

• Like 1

Don't know the politics involved.....but I, for one, am disappointed he's not back.

Nike confirmed for P'boro tonight, as you say no idea what's went on behind the scene but a shame he is not returning.

• Like 1

Nike confirmed for P'boro tonight, as you say no idea what's went on behind the scene but a shame he is not returning.

Lewis Kerr is a good signing. Much better rider than his average. Looked really good at Newcastle two years or so ago

Likewise, we have persevered with him from a raw novice to a 6 point rider. He's had a few injuries but the inexperienced do. The best is yet to come from him IMO.

Looks like a complete clean sweep other than Worrall. Dont think we can do this every season, a team needs a bit of continuity.

• Like 3

Probably wont fit if the rumoured 5 are already signed but what average would Rene Bach come in on?

Signing Lewis Kerr is where we should have been this year i.e dropping one of the top 3, bringing in a 6 pointer and using those two points at the bottom of the order. We benefitted from signing Worrall in the same way in 2016.

Kerrs average away is as good as his home average

RITCHIE WORRALL signing no 4 will ride at I with HARRIS at 5

Edited by MANSE

Will Worrall's Polish commitments render him unavailable for any Tigers' away fixtures on Saturdays and/or Sundays? And what about the Pairs, Fours and Individual events? Who has priority over his services?

Will Worrall's Polish commitments render him unavailable for any Tigers' away fixtures on Saturdays and/or Sundays? And what about the Pairs, Fours and Individual events? Who has priority over his services?

Didn't last season barring injury Richie will not miss any Glasgow fixtures.

Or to put it another way our owners would not have re-signed him if he was missing any.

Lunna unhappy at Glasgow maybe should read Glasgow no to his demands is a rumour I heard[/quote

Perhaps he thought a big wedge up front was every year.

Lunna was a fan favourite, and great to watch but he was so gung ho injury always looked a possibility. Wish him all the best at Peterborough where I'm sure hell be popular.

• Like 1