Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Glasgow will smash you around Ashfield and tbh you would struggle to beat Glasgow around Foxhall.

Sarjeant means business next season.

do everyone a favour and shut up

• Like 2

Wish the Mods would stop people chopping and changing their user name. :mad:

Edited by tyretrax

I know which team I would rather have and watch, and it wouldnt be Ipswich - from an outsiders point of view - indeed that is from someone who loathes the loathsome Worrall.

I would say the Ipswich team is as exciting as Glasgows.

Harris is always a joy to watch but so to are Covatti and Heeps.

I would say the teams are very evenly matched

Why don't you. As soon as you come along everything kicks off.

lol take a look over all the threads buddy and see the abuse you get from everyone.............doesnt take a genius to work out who the issue is.

Im merely expressing my opinion that both sides look very good and i would imagine no team will 'smash' the other one.

Now run along

lol take a look over all the threads buddy and see the abuse you get from everyone.............doesnt take a genius to work out who the issue is.

Im merely expressing my opinion that both sides look very good and i would imagine no team will 'smash' the other one.

Now run along

I get abuse from KKS and his multiple accounts.

All have the same profiles. Age not telling. Gender not telling. Club supported shock horror not telling.

Whilst certain others jump on the bandwagon but unlike you it doesn't make a difference to my life.

You get abuse as well fella. You got banned not so long ago for foul and abusive language whilst having to defend yourself after posting ridiculous comments.

I'm going to leave it there. I don't want to spoil it for the Glasgow fans. Plus I don't want you to get banned again for swearing at yet another member of the forum.

The team is very good, dont get me wrong. But Im surprised by Starke and Vissing as theyre not riders who are guaranteed average riders, like some of the others are, and have been around a bit at this level.

The team is very good, dont get me wrong. But Im surprised by Starke and Vissing as theyre not riders who are guaranteed average riders, like some of the others are, and have been around a bit at this level.

A strong engine room though , an almost certain dependable back up to two strong heat leaders , home and away . Only needs for James Sarjeant to leave his disappointing 2017 campaign behind ,now that he's back at the scene of his most successful season yet , for Glasgow to be serious title contenders .

• Like 1

A strong engine room though , an almost certain dependable back up to two strong heat leaders , home and away . Only needs for James Sarjeant to leave his disappointing 2017 campaign behind ,now that he's back at the scene of his most successful season yet , for Glasgow to be serious title contenders .

Glasgow will be serious contenders with that side. Top 4 bankers for me along with us at Ipswich.

I cant see Ipswich losing at home all season with the side we have. I try and get to Foxhall 5-6 times a season when the better teams are in town and i will 100% make sure im there when Glasgow are

• Like 2

Glasgow will be serious contenders with that side. Top 4 bankers for me along with us at Ipswich.

I cant see Ipswich losing at home all season with the side we have. I try and get to Foxhall 5-6 times a season when the better teams are in town and i will 100% make sure im there when Glasgow are

I should be paying my yearly visit there that night

• Like 1

I would be very surprised if Glasgow didn’t use Jack Smith, apparently they give him fortune to become there asset, he had a reasonable first season,seems very keen to progress,

I should be paying my yearly visit there that night

Huge home win that night then as usual when the weej hit the fox holes.

aye , glasgow looking good so far . as are scunny and ippo . but there maybe a trick or two left yet in others team building .

there , a nice post .

• Like 1

I am not sure if the sad News has been posted here already, but a Glasgow Tigers junior rider, Greg Mackie, son of Colin Mackie, passed away last Sunday - R.I.P.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15685720.Tributes_pour_in_after_death_of_young_Glasgow_Tigers_Speedway_rider/

I have just heard this extremely sad news. My sincere condolences to Colin and Mandy

id have paul starke in my team

trouble with claus hes good or frustrating when he was with glasgow started season hands down the best rider in the team then went off and was never really looking too interested