British Speedway Forum

Chris BLEWETT here are some facts for you to digest 1- Richard moving south reason he wanted to leave 2-NIKE his own words wanted to leave 3-DAN wanted to move to Workington to work with Steve 4 TOM possible retirement 5- JACK struggles round Ashfield 6- AARON time for a change hope that helps CHRIS

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

so no pressure on the good looking tigers from Glasgow .

pressure on from day 1 , that will be the P/P day and from then on its all sleepless nights !

but its what the rider were bought to do , attract crowds and gain pressure for the management .

who will self destruct first ?

You with a bit of luck.

• Like 3

oh O . now there is three of em . something tells me i wont be the first one doing a D.J.TRUMP .

I like the look of Scunthorpe as I believe Jake Allen can put 2 to 3 pts on his average .Glasgow have a good looking side but I've never seen Lewis Kerr win a race when he's missed the gate,bomber never gates and think Vissing is a gamble ,but the team from Glasgow ,Ipswich ,lakeside and Scunthorpe who avoids injury the most will win the silverware

• Like 1

Chris BLEWETT here are some facts for you to digest 1- Richard moving south reason he wanted to leave 2-NIKE his own words wanted to leave 3-DAN wanted to move to Workington to work with Steve 4 TOM possible retirement 5- JACK struggles round Ashfield 6- AARON time for a change hope that helps CHRIS

thats quite a few, 'wanting to leave'.

All Glasgow fans,I’ve been a regular visitor to Birmingham over the last few years, and let me tell you all, You have got your self’s a Gem in JPB having seen him develop from a 3 point this a 9+ No 1,the team that Glasgow have assembled for next season is very good and will take the pressure of JPB and this is just what he needs, I hope you have bought his contact and you look after him,and bye the way having seen Jack Smith in the same team as JPB for 2 seasons JPB a a far far better rider

Well that's the millions spent and the team of Gallacticos assembled . Just awaiting now the delivery of the golden coloured shale and the diamond encrusted big screen .

Car park all marked out for the company Ferraris which will ferry the riders to the closer , more poverty ridden , tracks . While the state of the art lear jet will transport the riders to the more southern based tracks .

Sponsorship from our good friend the Sultan of Brunei has been secured , even though the price of our season ticket was almost beyond his means .

Looks like another interesting ahead , and the stadium will be looking pristine come March after the Winter band of stadium workers clean the grandstand seats up with twenty pound notes .

hahaha made me chuckle, have to say the money men posts are getting boring, envy is a terrible trait. We seem to have become the hated team of the championship alongside Poole in the Premiership

hahaha made me chuckle, have to say the money men posts are getting boring, envy is a terrible trait. We seem to have become the hated team of the championship alongside Poole in the Premiership

Spot on, but when we were piss poor everyone loved us! Know what I prefer.

Spot on, but when we were piss poor everyone loved us! Know what I prefer.

I don't understand the reasoning anyway . Surely when the Gallacticos are in town , the home tracks will be sold out with the punters drooling over the magnificence of the men in stripes .

• Like 1

Well that's the millions spent and the team of Gallacticos assembled . Just awaiting now the delivery of the golden coloured shale and the diamond encrusted big screen .

Car park all marked out for the company Ferraris which will ferry the riders to the closer , more poverty ridden , tracks . While the state of the art lear jet will transport the riders to the more southern based tracks .

Sponsorship from our good friend the Sultan of Brunei has been secured , even though the price of our season ticket was almost beyond his means .

Looks like another interesting season ahead , and the stadium will be looking pristine come March after the Winter band of stadium workers clean the grandstand seats up with twenty pound notes .

£20 notes, why,,, have they not got fifty's up there yet ?

Where has this rumour tom is retiring come from ?

£20 notes, why,,, have they not got fifty's up there yet ?

We keep them for toilet roll