British Speedway Forum

and what about the £100's ?

rollies ? ;)

Keeping them back just incase we get a couple of Edinburgh promoters shouting " spare change " outside the grandstand

• Like 2

Well done to Glasgow for putting a strong team together will be a great side for all fans to be entertained by but the witches and Scunthorpe have strong teams also promising to be an interesting 2018

Well that's the millions spent and the team of Gallacticos assembled . Just awaiting now the delivery of the golden coloured shale and the diamond encrusted big screen .

Car park all marked out for the company Ferraris which will ferry the riders to the closer , more poverty ridden , tracks . While the state of the art lear jet will transport the riders to the more southern based tracks .

Sponsorship from our good friend the Sultan of Brunei has been secured , even though the price of our season ticket was almost beyond his means .

Looks like another interesting season ahead , and the stadium will be looking pristine come March after the Winter band of stadium workers clean the grandstand seats up with twenty pound notes .

at last , one of you came clean and has told us all what we already knew .L.O.L.

At the Hydro being entertained by Mr Phil Collins

Sorry to hear that bet it's not as bad as the gig I was at last Saturday. Free tickets for James Arthur. I was robbed. Absolute rubbish first and last non metal/rock gig I've seen

• Like 1

At the Hydro being entertained by Mr Phil Collins

has he started singing now . great rider in his day .

• Like 1

Come back when your voice breaks wee man "ma teams better than yours"....pathetic

ah bless you getting all worked up

take a real good look over my post and then see how i said Ipswich was a better team than Glasgow?? I said as an Ipswich fan im happy with my team up against Glasgows.

Worrall and Harris up against King and Schlein. The Ipswich riders have the edge average wise but none of the 4 are what i would call improving and likely to beat their average and if they do it wont be by a lot.

Kerr and Vissing are not as strong as Covatti and Heeps. Vissing and Covatti unlikely to improve much. And the way Heeps came on last season i would expect him to easily do better than Kerr.

Starke obviously should do better than Haartel, but nothings to say our new boy cant average between 5-6

Glasgow have the advantage at reserve for sure though i expect Hume to do really well.

So before you get arsey take a good look over my post. You are entitled to think Glasgow are better but in my opinion there isnt much between the 2 teams and we could easily see the grand final between the 2.

I wish Glasgow the best of luck, good fans and always welcome at Foxhall

Seems a harsh way to go.

But I suppose life expectancy in weegieville is lower than in most other places so maybe there aren't many people affected?

• Like 1

Pension is the only income that has risen at least in line with inflation in the last decade....

• Like 1

Pension is the only income that has risen at least in line with inflation in the last decade....

That means nothing..........it's still too bloody little to live on with any comfort.

Do you think this should become a general trend then?

Edited by ragdoll64

That means nothing..........it's still too bloody little to live on with any comfort.

Im not saying it is and to an extent I am playing devils advocate as opposed to being a hard nosed a**hole

In that vein if someone is struggling on a pension for the basics I doubt it would make any difference whether the admission fee was £10 £15 or £20 - it would still be too much