British Speedway Forum

Only seems to be you its starting it

im not starting it i asked if it had started as last year it was a dead sert acording to many

Can't see us loaning him out think we will stick with Jack.

No point in nursing him through this season only to loan him next and lose any potential improvement.

isnt jack a belle vue asset ?

so it would be belle vue who was loaning him out

im not starting it i asked if it had started as last year it was a dead sert acording to many

isnt jack a belle vue asset ?

so it would be belle vue who was loaning him out

As mac101 has said Jack is a Glasgow asset. Edited by Gazc

Somebody like Josh at 5 and that would be a good team. Five riders their who would all improve their averages and that's what wins cups. My only change may have to replace Bewley

no need to worry about wee dan ,he is on his way to worky next season with young klyle . poss cook as well . but no sarj , you are stuck with him !

Edited by jenga

Does the rider in your eyes have to have an average above 8 to be value for money?

Incredible.

For some considerable time you have been espousing (on other threads) that to be of any real worth riders should have an away average of more than 8 and you have been castigating both Lawson and Summers because their away averages are not in excess of 8 points. And not only Lawson and Summers but also Glasgow on other threads as you have castigated Glasgow for having only one rider with an away average in excess of 8. And each time you've received responses pointing out the futility of that stance given the relatively few riders in the whole league with an away average of more than 8.

Now you seem to have conveniently "forgotten" your own ethos. You've listed a team that has only one rider with an away average of more than 8, the rest well short of that away average - you are asked to explain and your response is somehow oblivious to your own ethos asking the above quoted question. Amazing.

Is your response just a wind up?

• Like 4

I usually enjoy mucking about on a spreadsheet to suggest various teams for next season. However, given how this season has ended after much pre-season promise - I can't make my mind up due to not knowing what the rules and regs will be for team building i.e. pts limit, race night, league format or do we need to retain the National League rider at 7. As has been mentioned a few times, is it a more a 'balanced side' required for next year - but that is much easier said that done!!!

• Like 1

I usually enjoy mucking about on a spreadsheet to suggest various teams for next season. However, given how this season has ended after much pre-season promise - I can't make my mind up due to not knowing what the rules and regs will be for team building i.e. pts limit, race night, league format or do we need to retain the National League rider at 7. As has been mentioned a few times, is it a more a 'balanced side' required for next year - but that is much easier said that done!!!

I sympathise. If you have two knowns and one unknown it can be found, e.g. "A" minus "B" equals unkown "C". Or if "A" is unknown then add "B plus C".

Trouble is if there are too many unknowns then you can't do anything, even wiv a spreadsheet.

Tbh your explanation was easier. Think I gave meself a headache doing the algebra stuff. :neutral:

• Like 1

Think your top three will be Richie, Bomber and Schlein, add in Sarge and Smith

5 done 2 to go

Unless Ipswich and wolves are in the same league next year I cant see Schlein not coming back to us at Ipswich, and even if they are, still think hes likely to be in a witches jacket

Doubling Up ( in the same league ) will be part of the Blessing we are to receive from Tenerife.

I sympathise. If you have two knowns and one unknown it can be found, e.g. "A" minus "B" equals unkown "C". Or if "A" is unknown then add "B plus C".

Trouble is if there are too many unknowns then you can't do anything, even wiv a spreadsheet.

Tbh your explanation was easier. Think I gave meself a headache doing the algebra stuff. :neutral:

Hope that headache has passed, lol!

I think it should be up to the BSPA to consider as much as possible and as many 'unknowns' as they can in order to solve your Algebra equation :t:

• Like 1

Hope that headache has passed, lol!

I think it should be up to the BSPA to consider as much as possible and as many 'unknowns' as they can in order to solve your Algebra equation :t:

Unknowns?

Of course that guy Donald Rumsfeld took them to a whole new level, something about:-

"There are known knowns. The things we know that we know.

There are also known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know.

But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know."

Just when I thought the headache had passed. :neutral:

• Like 1

hmmm , the bspa meeting in tenner reef eh ,

i know one play boy promoter that will love that , poss ywo .

whats wrong with cleethorpes, margate or some outback cumbrian hotel ?

no wonder speedway cant make money .

sorry we cant run this year , but the bspa trip to tenner reef took all the clubs spare cash to fund the trip .

get a grip promoters , its a ten bob sport , dont try and build a mountain out of a pile of poo !

• Like 1

Think your top three will be Richie, Bomber and Schlein, add in Sarge and Smith

5 done 2 to go

Didn't realise we were moving up 😯