British Speedway Forum

justere2cgoodspeedway

ye ragin mate?

Not at all. Although I see you've again body swerved answering the points put to you. Are we ever going to get an answer to post #66.

Original version:

Are you ever going to explain the nonsensical ethos you espouse, and then inexplicably your denial of your own previously espoused ethos.

Alternative version (specially for jengers):

Yer man kermi spewed a load of bile / p*sh. He did it again. And again. He then denied all knowledge of his own bile / p*sh. He's never explained why.

Must admit I prefer the second version meself. :D

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway
  • Like 2

way too many BIG words in there for some folk to understand !

• Like 1

way too many BIG words in there for some folk to understand !

Haha. Although compared to words on road signs in Wales, incredibly SMALL words. :D

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway
  • Like 2

So doubling up continues..............

Doubling up will always be part of the sport, not enough riders that could fill all the teams competitively, add to the fact that a load of riders couldnt afford to ride just 1 league so would end up quitting the sport completely and getting a full time job instead, and that wont help the sport in the long run, doubling up isnt the problem, the problem was always fixture clashes but if Top league goes to Mon/Thur and championship goes Fri/Sat/Sun then riders can still double up and you wont have any fixture clashes, win win situation, riders get to carry on earning an extra income and fans dont have to watch guests all the time

• Like 1

Doubling up will always be part of the sport, not enough riders that could fill all the teams competitively, add to the fact that a load of riders couldnt afford to ride just 1 league so would end up quitting the sport completely and getting a full time job instead, and that wont help the sport in the long run, doubling up isnt the problem, the problem was always fixture clashes but if Top league goes to Mon/Thur and championship goes Fri/Sat/Sun then riders can still double up and you wont have any fixture clashes, win win situation, riders get to carry on earning an extra income and fans dont have to watch guests all the time

Hope not.

In any case I disagree with your premise. Doubling up has had much to do with the shambolic way this season has gone. Its been farcical.

• Like 5

Hope not.

In any case I disagree with your premise. Doubling up has had much to do with the shambolic way this season has gone. Its been farcical.

Totally agree and the SCB reluctance to follow the rules as set out on rider assets.

Infact there reluctance to follow the rule book period, there has been some strange decisions this year.

• Like 3

Not at all. Although I see you've again body swerved answering the points put to you. Are we ever going to get an answer to post #66.

Original version:

Are you ever going to explain the nonsensical ethos you espouse, and then inexplicably your denial of your own previously espoused ethos.

Alternative version (specially for jengers):

Yer man kermi spewed a load of bile / p*sh. He did it again. And again. He then denied all knowledge of his own bile / p*sh. He's never explained why.

Must admit I prefer the second version meself. :D

I think kermi is waiting until he is told the team by Stuart, being a trusted fan that does not leak any info, and then he'll be on here with his predictions 🤐🙊

• Like 1

Eh???..........the sport survived for years and years without doubling up AND with riders working full time too AND riding just one league AND not riding abroad AND having only one bike........

The sport's become far too expensive to attract the amount of riders that it used to......AND a good deal of greed has set in too.

• Like 9

glasgow building a more balanced team this year ?

something tells me there will not be many big guys in the championship next season . just a cost thing really !

• Like 2

Eh???..........the sport survived for years and years without doubling up AND with riders working full time too AND riding just one league AND not riding abroad AND having only one bike........

The sport's become far too expensive to attract the amount of riders that it used to......AND a good deal of greed has set in too.

Post of the month. :t:

I understand what you are saying but that was the past, the sport is completely different now, and like youve said, the sport is a lot more expensive but there is no money in UK speedway anymore so riders need more teams to help cover these costs, if a rider only has 1 team he will still have to pay the same expenses on bike parts, then the argument about getting a full time job and racing speedway part time, what happens when the rider has to work and miss speedway meetings, then you will need to use a guest for the rider and then youll get people moaning about the use of guests, just make set days for leagues, and let the rider double up on separate days, they can earn extra which helps them financially and then you wont have fixture clashes, its the simple solution, fans shouldnt be trying to stop riders from earning money

• Like 2