Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

If this is allowed to happen against the rule book the joke sport has seen the last of me after 50 yrs,this proves money talks shame on glasgow and shame on cook and i say that as a comet fan through and through.

Bit of an over-reaction is it not, would only be your own club it would harm with one less paying customer.

Wouldn't harm any other club in the grand scheme of thing's.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jenga said:

so where are parts 2 and three . i dont have a rule book and never will . i go by the rules of speedway as its written .

the first line of my post answers you question , the rest .

as regards my own team being an utter disgrace  in what way . getting performances like they are getting even while not getting paid (as you say) . just think what it would be like if they were getting paid .

So you post under Geoff 100 . where is it written

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rule about no GP riders in what is now the Championship was certainly written in black and white recently - in the 2018 regulations however it is nowhere to be seen! 

The move is still subject to approval and we will wait and see what they say.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s face it the backside fell out of glasgow speedway the day Stewart dickson left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tiger tiger said:

The rule about no GP riders in what is now the Championship was certainly written in black and white recently - in the 2018 regulations however it is nowhere to be seen! 

The move is still subject to approval and we will wait and see what they say.

Nothing on the BSPA website so far...................hmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Bit of an over-reaction is it not, would only be your own club it would harm with one less paying customer.

Wouldn't harm any other club in the grand scheme of thing's.

It goes against the sprit of the rules would all the mouth pieces from glasgow not say the same had he gone back to edinburgh,comets are told u cant ride friday nights because other teams cant get guests and then another team comes along sign a rider and say we will need a guest just 3 times on our friday race  night.our sport is so simple 4 riders turn left at the end of the straight but the rules kill it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if Worrall now signs elsewhere and the redclaration is refused?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Don't know where this Rule about no GP riders in the Championship came about, but it certainly does not exist in the SCB Regulations!

A big thank you to a Workington fan for this :t: It won't stop the ranters and ravers but hey without them theyd be no forum :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What if Worrall now signs elsewhere and the redclaration is refused?

Worrall can't sign anywhere as he's still in the Glasgow 1-7 and remains there until approval is gained 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What if Worrall now signs elsewhere and the redclaration is refused?

we'll sign someone else, someone like Rene Bach maybe :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What if Worrall now signs elsewhere and the redclaration is refused?

He wont be back whether he signs elsewhere or not, he wont have taken being dropped very well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

It goes against the sprit of the rules would all the mouth pieces from glasgow not say the same had he gone back to edinburgh,comets are told u cant ride friday nights because other teams cant get guests and then another team comes along sign a rider and say we will need a guest just 3 times on our friday race  night.our sport is so simple 4 riders turn left at the end of the straight but the rules kill it.

Mouth pieces lol pot and kettle spring to mind , has it never occured to you we may change our race day on any clashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

we'll sign someone else, someone like Rene Bach maybe :o

He would enjoy being paid

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

we'll sign someone else, someone like Rene Bach maybe :o

 

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

He would enjoy being paid

:D Old news this getting paid crack, take that from a Comets fan who knows a lot more than 2 Glaswegians stuck miles up the road :rolleyes:

Not sure Cookie was the answer certainly gives you along tail , he will miss at least 3 meetings, you can have choice of guest but all beatable as is showing in the results so far, and with more away meetings than Home lets hope the others keep up , apart from heats 13 & 15 , could be a lot of  3 - 3's 

Still there's always the KOC and Shield .....whoops sorry forgot you are already out of everything else 

Edited by Taylorj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy