British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

The Tigers did well to restrict Panthers to a 10 point lead but the main issue will be th track and weather. The track took a lot of rain prior to Saturday's individual on Saturday and even some rain during the meeting. Today it has been lashing down with rain forecast for tomorrow night. Lets pray the forecast is wrong what with Ipswich wanting to run there leg of the final on Thursday. sadly dont see the Tigers getting through mainly due to Chris Harris, great rider and team man, he clealry really wanted to win the chamionship individual on saturday with some breathtaking fence scraping moves and i can see him going through the card unbeaten although hope i'm wrong.

Edited by SharpenRake

Jack Holder and Harris will see the Panthers through. They are world class riders and step up when it matters.

43-47 to the Panthers.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Jack Holder and Harris will see the Panthers through. They are world class riders and step up when it matters.

43-47 to the Panthers.

I heard that the only reason Olivia went to the speedway with you Sunday night was that she has a crush on one of the inflatable air fence panels.

• Like 3

I heard that the only reason Olivia went to the speedway with you Sunday night was that she has a crush on one of the inflatable air fence panels.

Me and Olivia are in a happy relationship, we have plans to get engaged in the near future.

Frankly I see little chance of a Panthers victory. A lot depends on what Panthers team turn up.

Frankly I see little chance of a Panthers victory. A lot depends on what Panthers team turn up.

Also with all the other stuff going on what frame of mind the riders are in.

I'm told Jack Holder will be bringing over his Torun kit for this meeting. He knows how big a meeting this is.

Expect him to run through the card.

Bringing all his stuff back to Britain as seasons finished over there and heard he is leaving for oz on Friday ;.)

He wouldn't go home on Friday would he? There's no way he would miss a Panthers meeting were they to qualify for the KO Cup Final!

Didn't he borrow other people's stuff? He certainly wouldn't have an engine over there that would work at Glasgow.

Sounds like the usual 🐂💩 to me