British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

I'm told Jack Holder will be bringing over his Torun kit for this meeting. He knows how big a meeting this is.

Expect him to run through the card.

Pity he didn't bring the f##### yesterday!

• Like 5

Tom Perry riding for Cradley tonight i assume he will also be riding tomorrow night for Glasgow.

Was James Sarjeant booked to ride tomorrow ?.

• Like 1

Tom Perry riding for Cradley tonight i assume he will also be riding tomorrow night for Glasgow.

Was James Sarjeant booked to ride tomorrow ?.

I see he fell in his last ride, easy excuse to get Sarj back in then.

I see he fell in his last ride, easy excuse to get Sarj back in then.

Nothing would surprise me anymore this season is just laughable in all aspects.

• Like 4

Bringing all his stuff back to Britain as seasons finished over there and heard he is leaving for oz on Friday ;.)

If that's true looks like Panthers have already thrown the towel in on the k/o cup.

I agree with the avbove that there have been a lot of fiasco's this season, but still believe the KO cup victory over the Diamonds was phenomenal and I'm really excited about tomorrows meeting. Hopefully it is bouncing again and we get a performance to suit. Forecast is good!!!

If that's true looks like Panthers have already thrown the towel in on the k/o cup.

Not really when you look at Holders score in the home leg and when you can have someone like Nichols in as a guest... unless there is no facility to cover that? Edited by Lukas

Meeting off tonight

Wonder if Glasgow already knew that, seen as Summers is riding elsewhere on Thursday.

Edited by Panther1997

Looks like Glasgow have...Summers is riding for Redcar on Thursday :o

http://redcarbears.co/2017/10/16/bears-apologise-to-fans/

First leg of the cup final is Thursday, if Glasgow Qualify he will probably be riding for Redcar ;) just basing this on some decision's made in the not to distant past.

In saying that with Aaron;s form lately he wouldn't be that big a miss.

Not really when you look at Holders score in the home leg and when you can have someone like Nichols in as a guest... unless there is no facility to cover that?

No facility if he goes home, redcar have to us a NL guest for Ellis Perks in our last 2 meeting because he has gone home to Aus, we also have to use a NL guest for Jonas on thursday who is on holiday because the meeting was originally planned for Monday which hed of been back for but they moved it forward this week