British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Confident then.....

Fairly but you can never say for sure, to be fair not too many thought Ipswich would beat Sheffield in the semis.

• Like 1

On Panthers 2 visits to Glasgow this season we've had a 10 point defeat with R/R for Harris at number 1 and a 10 point win

Still need a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Tough one, Harris and Starke usually excellent at Ashfield. Lambert was superb on his last visit and Holder knows the fastest route if he can gate. Sarjeant is a bonus for Perry if he can sit still at the tapes. Should be a good one.

Tough one, Harris and Starke usually excellent at Ashfield. Lambert was superb on his last visit and Holder knows the fastest route if he can gate. Sarjeant is a bonus for Perry if he can sit still at the tapes. Should be a good one.

He managed to do it okay at Leicester on Monday ~ not one call back.

I was thinking of coming to this meeting but with all what has been going on, off track I really can't be bothered and expect the Panthers riders will need a lot of geeing up otherwise it will be lambs to the slaughter and I can honestly say i'm not proud of this statement.

Was thinking of going to this but the misleading, win at all costs Tigers, are so desperate to reach the final against the Witches who are also misleading the public with the Sedgeman crap, I can't be bothered.

The only reason their in the KOC is because they are using a 5 point man who has taken the p%ss to lower his average replace a 3 point man.

Look at their upturn in results and it coincides with Perry being injured.

Hope the Panthers hold out but have my doubts.

Perry is so bad he is confirmed for the Golden Hammer on Monday. Sedge knows when he will be fit to practice already. Better than Doctors these guys.

The sport is corrupt and Dickson says he is firing the lads up, No he isn't , he is keeping riders out of his team for gain.

If Perry rides on Monday and then misses cup final it will be a shallow win for the Tigers and a further reflection of how far the sport has fallen under the leadership of Chapman.

• Like 5

How come BWD was not ill on sunday but couldnt ride due to his sick note but is now ill again? Is that another case of lack of clarity with speedway or is he genuinely ill again, someone itk will know for sure?

How come BWD was not ill on sunday but couldnt ride due to his sick note but is now ill again? Is that another case of lack of clarity with speedway or is he genuinely ill again, someone itk will know for sure?

Can't see he would have made any difference anyway , ok at reserve but useless in the main body of the team.

Edited by New era Panthers

He managed to do it okay at Leicester on Monday ~ not one call back.

hmm , one decent race and a few lasts . yep sitting still really works for sarj .

he can do it cos when he is out in front he seems to be as quick as anyone , but it a habit that needs squashed as soon as pos .

way too many last places in the league this year and only 5 wins all season for workington . hence the stick .