British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

BWD and Holder need long bans imo

Tbf with the right guest Panthers could be stronger, but who'll fancy the drive Glasgow? Morris or King would be my choice

Agree regarding long bans.The BDW situation in recent weeks has been a complete joke both on his side and certain Promoters if stories are correct.

Yes riders have to accept some of the blame. But the fixtures have been utter chaos in 30 weeks we have completed 2 first round, 4 quarter finals and 1 semi final. We have 10 days to complete 1 semi and a final law of averages no chance

Can't agree. The riders sign contracts to the end of October. The fact fixtures are a shambles is irrelevant. Riders going home before the end of October whilst their clubs still have meetings to complete have to accept 100% of the blame.

• Like 6

Panthers have to be entitled to a guest surely just like Ipswich have been

Edited by Flappy

Panthers have to be entitled to s guest surely just like Ipswich have been

Not without sicknote in place , where was the sicknote on Thursday morning when website still had him listed as no;1 . Looks dodgy to me.with J.H already in flight.

Some good advice from matt fraud?

It's about time speedway was shut down for good. Individual speedway only.

If he's deemed to be withholding his services will PB not be entitled to a guest?

Depends if they have informed authority's of the situation , they certainly haven't kept the fans informed of there intentions so it makes people wonder just what they are doing . I'm quite expecting a national league guest to ride at no;1 and that's why they are not updating the website. The whole thing stinks , what a way to treat supporters .

Edited by New era Panthers

Where's BWD then I must have missed his injury????

If Jack's withholding his services then they will be allowed a facility.

Also jack should receive a 28 day ban which I assume will start at the start of next season seen as season is virtually over

So its RR at 1 tonight so they must have a sick note for him, Jed is quoted as say he has the same illness as BWD

Edited by Argos

Lisa posted on Facebook last night in response to a fan Jack has similar virus to BWD and they HAVE his sick note.

Lisa posted on Facebook last night in response to a fan Jack has similar virus to BWD and they HAVE his sick note.

Again what is the point of having a website that no one is updating at the correct times , very unprofessional IMO.

• Like 1

So jack hasn't gone home and is in fact I'll?????