British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Back to Friday , I was pretty much straight from Glasgow Airport after my hols , to the track . Track looked borderline raceable , such as shame Rory Schlein wasn't a Panther .

Harris and Ostergaard pretty much took the Panthers through on their own , Harris was jet propelled from the tapes the three times he was in gate 4 , not so jet propelled from the inside gates . Starke improved as the track improved .

The days of Parker and Stancl or Parker and Bird getting us over the line in heats 13 and 15 are long gone , the current crop cant be trusted when the going gets tough , looking good all night Richard Lawson fluffed his lines in 13 when it really mattered , not even being able to pass the abysmal Campton , and that was that .

Congrats to the Panthers , they went about their business in an efficient way , good luck in the final .

Edited by Paulco

Glasgow v Workington showing on BSPA site as this Friday 7.30pm. Time to put this season to bed!

Glasgow v Workington showing on BSPA site as this Friday 7.30pm. Time to put this season to bed!

Yeah that was announced on Friday at the track , once we were out the cup . Cant see the terraces bulging for this one .

Waiting for your apology CYCLONE re your post 223 re Tom Perry [Glasgow must have told him your still injured and you cant race in the Golden Hammer meeting tonight ] you will have to borrow that chip that Scotsman has on his shoulder. The two off you should be called THE KRANKIES

The only chips come with brown sauce.

And I try to keep that off the clothes.

I just don't like Ippo or Peabro or Bustit.

Not mad keen on the weegies but would have preferred it is they hadn't bottled the KO cup.

Waiting for your apology CYCLONE re your post 223 re Tom Perry [Glasgow must have told him your still injured and you cant race in the Golden Hammer meeting tonight ] you will have to borrow that chip that Scotsman has on his shoulder. The two off you should be called THE KRANKIES

He doesn't do apologies what he will do is disappear for a week or two , he will then pop up in some thread criticising someone or something and gradually build momentum again on his anti Glasgow onslaught.

He clearly states that Aaron never gor praised when i clearly did but that will not suit his agenda so will lie low for a while.

• Like 2

He doesn't do apologies what he will do is disappear for a week or two , he will then pop up in some thread criticising someone or something and gradually build momentum again on his anti Glasgow onslaught.

He clearly states that Aaron never gor praised when i clearly did but that will not suit his agenda so will lie low for a while.

That's just a knuckle dragger's opinion.

• Like 1

That's just a knuckle dragger's opinion.

We can all say something on here and look at it and say i wish i hadn't wrote that.

However he does this too many times for it to be an isolated incident.

• Like 1

We can all say something on here and look at it and say i wish i hadn't wrote that.

However he does this too many times for it to be an isolated incident.

Clouseau strikes again.

OK I'll bite.

Referring to #328, where I was quoting a previous post by MD re AS, if you really reckon that "clearly states that Aaron never gor praised" (what's gor btw ? :P ) the only thing that is clear is that you are unable to comprehend what was actually stated.

Your fellow supporter Manse seems to have the same problem in interpreting the written word.

As for apologies, no need to apologize for your faux pas :lol:

Nice to see the other half of the Victor & Barry tandem team is now giving you his moral support on here.

Nighty, night, and remember to put the spoon away.

OK I'll bite.

Referring to #328, where I was quoting a previous post by MD re AS, if you really reckon that "clearly states that Aaron never gor praised" (what's gor btw ? :P ) the only thing that is clear is that you are unable to comprehend what was actually stated.

Your fellow supporter Manse seems to have the same problem in interpreting the written word.

As for apologies, no need to apologize for your faux pas :lol:

Nice to see the other half of the Victor & Barry tandem team is now giving you his moral support on here.

Nighty, night, and remember to put the spoon away.

A lot of words but once again not actually saying very much, a complete waste of bandwidth to go with the oxygen wasted on you.

A lot of words but once again not actually saying very much, a complete waste of bandwidth to go with the oxygen wasted on you.

In other words you're too thick to understand and resort to type with insults.

TTFN

In other words you're too thick to understand and resort to type with insults.

TTFN

The best you can come back with when im finished playing with you iil let someone else rip the p*ss right out you.

To be fair you deserve it for being an obnoxious turd but i suppose being bullied at school with no mates isn't your fault.

Insulting you just flows of the keyboard if that is your definition of insulting you then you are correct.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Posting at 11.50pm Cyclone is that you just in from your other hobby :nono: . Re post 223 even the other Krankie liked it which can only tell me one thing it was your usual dig at Glasgow and Victor and Barry never heard [ Sorry it has just come to me Harkness and Campbell is who you are referring two ]I

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1