British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

In other words you're too thick to understand and resort to type with insults.

TTFN

Here was me thinking we were bonding you are even picking up on typo's to deflect.

Poor Cyclops it appears you have the nobody likes me syndrome (well you got that right) and you are expanding your bile to other Glasgow posters, you really are a sorry attempt at a human being.

It is clear you have issues with me along with others, so if you want to continue with your crap just PM me I will be happy to oblige as there are more constructive thing's to post rather than reply to a waste of space on here.

As I say PM me.

• Like 1

Clouseau invariably gets personal on here and takes things too personal. Needs to get a life.

Strange how he consistently slags off the Glasgow supporters with social stereotype remarks - yet he keeps coming back for more.

Maybe he likes a bit of rough?

Strange guy.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Clouseau invariably gets personal on here and takes things too personal. Needs to get a life.

Strange how he consistently slags off the Glasgow supporters with social stereotype remarks - yet he keeps coming back for more.

Maybe he likes a bit of rough?

Strange guy.

Respect cyclone.

Genuine post.

Edit: Was referring to your Like of my post

Edited by george.m

Respect cyclone.

Genuine post.

I really enjoy Weegie comedy, so it’s appropriate to complement the efforts of the would-be “Rab C Nesbitts” and “Mary Dolls” on here :lol:

(Note for JCF : Mary Doll is NOT an inflatable that you can buy in Peterborough to keep Olivia company :nono: )

• Like 4

I really enjoy Weegie comedy, so it’s appropriate to complement the efforts of the would-be “Rab C Nesbitts” and “Mary Dolls” on here :lol:

(Note for JCF : Mary Doll is NOT an inflatable that you can buy in Peterborough to keep Olivia company :nono: )

Now that is funny :o

• Like 1

See cyclone has a sense of humour!