British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

well at least mason has not gone home yet . ( we still have 2 away meetings to ride ) when mason is on , he is a cracking rider .

if worky run next season, lets hope he is on the team sheet . ond the other f@@@@r isnt .

According to Cradley website Tom Perry is listed for the Golden Hammer on Monday :-

http://www.cradleyheathens.co/news.php?extend.1742

Surely no one can believe that Perry has been 'persuaded' to stand down in favour of Sarjeant tonight by Glasgow :rolleyes:

Jack holder was listed until recently as riding for Peterborough but he isn't cos he has taken ill, jet lag? Being an Edinburgh fan you know better than anyone that listing a rider doesn't guarantee their appearance. You will also know that some riders are sensible following a crash and also realise that coming back to early could affect them and there team mates. If he were to ride in the individual and had to pull out he's not put his team in a difficult position. It's called common sense a concept that appears to be in short supply among certain fans

• Like 2

Really? The outcome of events is a disaster but up until August everything was fine wasn't it. If he's been reading your posts, and others (probably some of mine as well) then he's probably thought stuff this for a living.

For starters, Holder is not fit to fit Zabik's steel shoe when it comes to being a pain. Batchelor close behind but heads the Aussie contingent.

I hope he does read my posts and doesn't come back. He has had more of a negative impact on this club than anyone I can remember... especially if we fold because of him..Zabik was a ballsout rider who crashed alot because of his over enthusiastic riding..can't hate on him for that. Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

If riders like Holder and BWD are giving the fingers to GB speedway it's time we sorted them out before it becomes the normal thing to do when you think you future is in othe countries .Cant remember Crump,Pederson Iversen etc acting this way at NL level in the day.Fair enough if you don't want to ride inGB but it's obviously just a wages top up for certain riders.

• Like 2

Surely no one can believe that Perry has been 'persuaded' to stand down in favour of Sarjeant tonight by Glasgow :rolleyes:

Well with five grand sweetener to perry for standing down on top of the ten grand appearance money to sarjeant jobs a good un

If riders like Holder and BWD are giving the fingers to GB speedway it's time we sorted them out before it becomes the normal thing to do when you think you future is in othe countries .Cant remember Crump,Pederson Iversen etc acting this way at NL level in the day.Fair enough if you don't want to ride inGB but it's obviously just a wages top up for certain riders.

I agree. The problem is the SCB get plenty of grief when they do try and sort it out;

They banned/gave Cook the 7 day window to allow him to properly recover from his 'illness' last week and all you read is people saying they are killing the sport.

They fined PB £10k (apparently the fee they received for allowing holder to go to Poland when the 4's were on), and again they're ruining the sport!

If guys don't want to ride in the UK then we simply don't need them. Holder should be banned from the UK next year for his antics this year.

• Like 1

Just travelling to Glasgow with Olivia and we have decided to have a meal at the Gamba Seafood Restaurant.

If anyone's in the area, drop me a PM and we'll grab a drink as a double date!

• Like 2

I agree. The problem is the SCB get plenty of grief when they do try and sort it out;

They banned/gave Cook the 7 day window to allow him to properly recover from his 'illness' last week and all you read is people saying they are killing the sport.

They fined PB £10k (apparently the fee they received for allowing holder to go to Poland when the 4's were on), and again they're ruining the sport!

If guys don't want to ride in the UK then we simply don't need them. Holder should be banned from the UK next year for his antics this year.

SCB need to toughen up the rules for EVERYONE. Also introduce a contract ruling that riders must be in UK till dedicated end of GB speedway season.That way we will stop all this leaving the country.Non Speedway related illness should happen to all riders with a7 day rule if you miss a match ,If they ride abroad in that time it should be extended.Speedway is going down the tubes at a rate of knots.What should be the end of season highlights have simply been turned into non- events.

Eg.

How can you be race league matches when the league was done and dusted weeks ago.

• Like 2

Just travelling to Glasgow with Olivia and we have decided to have a meal at the Gamba Seafood Restaurant.

What did you have???

What has Olivia ordered bubble and squeak.

• Like 1