British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Zabik was a ballsout rider who crashed alot because of his over enthusiastic riding..can't hate on him for that.

Think that you need to refresh yourself of the 2008/09 goings on with Zabik. He would have bought many a promotion to its knees, fortunately we had wads RF in post.

Think that you need to refresh yourself of the 2008/09 goings on with Zabik. He would have bought many a promotion to its knees, fortunately we had wads RF in post.

Turned up for pre season introductions then vanished, believe abandoned van supplied by RF at Stansted.

So what you saying then Crumpy...you would like to see Holder back next season?

Just travelling to Glasgow with Olivia and we have decided to have a meal at the Gamba Seafood Restaurant.

If anyone's in the area, drop me a PM and we'll grab a drink as a double date!

What did you have???

A Happy Meal.... :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Won't make tonight due to work but hopefully we can pull this one back.

Need everyone on it from the start and hopefully we can progress.

I agree. The problem is the SCB get plenty of grief when they do try and sort it out;

They banned/gave Cook the 7 day window to allow him to properly recover from his 'illness' last week and all you read is people saying they are killing the sport.

They fined PB £10k (apparently the fee they received for allowing holder to go to Poland when the 4's were on), and again they're ruining the sport!

If guys don't want to ride in the UK then we simply don't need them. Holder should be banned from the UK next year for his antics this year.

Trouble is with the SCB and the BSPA is they are not consistent, some clubs lead a charmed life others get jumped on from a great height.

• Like 2

Turned up for pre season introductions then vanished, believe abandoned van supplied by RF at Stansted.

Not forgetting sacked and re-signed 24 hours later after declaring then undeclaring his love for Poole

So what you saying then Crumpy...you would like to see Holder back next season?

I just turn up these days if able and moan a bit (ok moan a lot). It's not that much fun anymore tbh, especially in the lower northern league. I think no would be the answer to the second bit but there being a next season is more of a concern as we hit the all too regular Panthers will we won't we part of the season. If we run then we'll deal with the who at that point.

Edited by Crump99

Mason gonna be a witch

more like a devil . his so called team riding with matt was a bit fruity at times .

but a nice bloke . has a big togetherness with the workington promotion team .

so it will take an awful lot to make him move on . but hey , we are all humans .

see J.C.F. jas been on the intreweb looking at food places and lets hope he can get the time/distance right this time .

it maybe 6/7 inches on the map . but its a lot further in the real world .

Edited by jenga

Won't make tonight due to work but hopefully we can pull this one back.

Need everyone on it from the start and hopefully we can progress.

I'm pretty sure you'll easily pull back the deficit , Panthers on a low at the moment and could be there last ever fixture as things stand at this time. I feel for the 4 actual Panthers who have given it there all only to be badly let down by Holder and BWD who should be banned from British speedway for 12 months IMO. Just started raining in Glasgow I've been informed.

Edited by New era Panthers

That's why it needs to be run by outsiders

It was and promoters did not like it. That is how the BSPA came to be.