British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Meeting off, who though racing in October was a good idea anyway :rofl: , I think we should all get on the flight with Jack Holder to Australia tomorrow and not come back til March.

Edited by Panther1997

Meeting off, who though racing in October was a good idea anyway :rofl: , I think we should all get on the flight with Jack Holder to Australia tomorrow and not come back til March.

where is that stated,not on Glasgow website yet.?

Omg are you serious..BWD can't be arsed, Dickson is cheating by not letting Perry ride and now it's off for the 2nd time in a week. With tosspot Holder F##### off home and Christmas looming should we even bother with this!😵

Omg are you serious..BWD can't be arsed, Dickson is cheating by not letting Perry ride and now it's off for the 2nd time in a week. With tosspot Holder F##### off home and Christmas looming should we even bother with this!

Its farcical,just toss a coin will cost less.

You reap what you sow with so many idle weekends in the summer.

Trying to cram fixtures in this late is farcical and in general the tracks aren't fit for racing.

So now on tomorrow - Are Bewley and smith riding? Or at belle Vue

Going by the rules and I say that with my tongue firmly in my cheek and with this being a rescheduled meeting of a rescheduled meeting of an original hurried rain off then it is obvious I don't know.

And to be fair I don't think the ruling body know either or Dan & Jack or Belle vue or Glasgow lets just call it a day for the season as they are doing the integrity of the sport no favours.

• Like 2

Got it on good authority that BWD can't be bothered. No chance of him being back next year if we run.

Well I can't say that he will be missed too much . R/R is more rewarding IMO

All the fault of Ged Rathbone or Theresa May , probably both.

Trying to cram fixtures in this late is farcical and in general the tracks aren't fit for racing.

:t:

• Like 2

Going by the rules and I say that with my tongue firmly in my cheek and with this being a rescheduled meeting of a rescheduled meeting of an original hurried rain off then it is obvious I don't know.

And to be fair I don't think the ruling body know either or Dan & Jack or Belle vue or Glasgow lets just call it a day for the season as they are doing the integrity of the sport no favours.

They wont do that it's too sensible

Got it on good authority that BWD can't be bothered. No chance of him being back next year if we run.

He hasn't been bothered all season so why would he start now? He'd be there if we would be called Swindon though...

If true then Panthers management should do the honourable thing for once and report him for withholding his services even though other clubs are doing the very same thing for there gain and getting away with it.