British Speedway Forum

World Speedway Riders' Association

Forwarded message == sent by Bert Harkins ==== There will be a new website up and running hopefully early in the New Year. Thanks to Jacki Hodkinson for all her hard work running the present WSRA website, you have done a great job for the Association.

Edited by Guest

I wonder why the Website is closed? 

5 hours ago, The White Knight said:

I wonder why the Website is closed? 

Nothing sinister TWK!  Some of the information on the present WSRA website is being transferred to the SPEEDWAY MUSEUM ONLINE website. Then, as Bert Harkins has already commented, a new WSRA website should be online early in the New Year. This, I understand, will carry more information in regard to WSRA happenings rather than also carrying items of general interest as the present - now taken down website - has previously done.

2 hours ago, gustix said:

Nothing sinister TWK!  Some of the information on the present WSRA website is being transferred to the SPEEDWAY MUSEUM ONLINE website. Then, as Bert Harkins has already commented, a new WSRA website should be online early in the New Year. This, I understand, will carry more information in regard to WSRA happenings rather than also carrying items of general interest as the present - now taken down website - has previously done.

Cheers gustix. :approve:

On 12/22/2017 at 10:38 PM, The White Knight said:

Cheers gustix. :approve:

I understand from Karl Fiala that details of the new website will be released towards the end of this month. I have seen a draft version of the new website and it looks most impressive.