British Speedway Forum
uk_martin

Craig Cook - Off The Speedway Control Board's Xmas Card List

True. I keep away from doctors whenever possible and have managed to avoid any physio by keeping a low profile. :lol: I did need a 12 month review for my blood pressure medication though and have had to wait 5 weeks for an appointment. Going this afternoon so must keep relaxed and not read any irritating posts on here. :P

Perhaps I should stop Posting until this evening Gemini. ;)

Sincerely hope all goes well. :t:

• Like 2

Not all illness is physical, people under pressure can suffer from other debilitating illnesses, the effects of which can change from day to day.

Tell me about it.

At no point would Craig get any negatives from me, he clearly has some issues to get over but you'll still have the usual "just snap out of it" brigade chipping away on this thread :mad:

Irrelevant, nothing to do with the thread.

Of course it's relevant to the thread, people are saying Craig's purposely skiving meetings.

It was pointed out that nobody knows Craig's issues because not all medical reasons have to be physical.

Perhaps I should stop Posting until this evening Gemini. ;)

Sincerely hope all goes well. :t:

Luckily I hadn't read sharpandroids post before I went. BP was fine thank you but probably high now. :D

Irrelevant, nothing to do with the thread.

Back to the subject......

Not all illness is physical, people under pressure can suffer from other debilitating illnesses, the effects of which can change from day to day.

Miserable sod. You might not think it was relevant but I was following on from the post by ch958, you know the one about doctor's appointments. Lots of threads go off topic. If you want to be a mod and decide what's relevant or not apply to Phil.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 8

Of course it's relevant to the thread, people are saying Craig's purposely skiving meetings.

It was pointed out that nobody knows Craig's issues because not all medical reasons have to be physical.

Old news I know but it seems he's had a few issues in the past too. :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/6907327.stm

Didn't Cook have sick leave straight after his embarrassing performance at Cardiff? Did he self-certify? Did he have a doctors note? Was he given a mandatory period of inactivity by the SCB back then?

Asnt everyone drove naked at one time or another or is it just me

And Cookie

Didn't Cook have sick leave straight after his embarrassing performance at Cardiff? Did he self-certify? Did he have a doctors note? Was he given a mandatory period of inactivity by the SCB back then?

That was a back injury

And Cookie

Can't say I have because it wouldn't be a pretty sight even when I was his age. 😀
  • Like 1

And Cookie

me and the ex Mrs drove all the way back from Blackpool to Wolverhampton in our undies but Im not going into the circumstances that lead to it , so yes I have
  • Like 3

me and the ex Mrs drove all the way back from Blackpool to Wolverhampton in our undies but Im not going into the circumstances that lead to it , so yes I have

The difference being......hopefully :lol: .........that you weren't drink driving like Craig was. Worse possible scenario to bump into the rear of a Police Car, that's just asking for trouble. :shock:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww - Go on. ;):unsure::unsure::unsure::blink:

The difference being......hopefully :lol: .........that you weren't drink driving like Craig was. Worse possible scenario to bump into the rear of a Police Car, that's just asking for trouble. :shock:

im a teetotaller so no chance of that
  • Like 1