British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

Josh Bates @Josh96bates 39m39 minutes ago

This has been one of the hardest times in my life I have had a long hard think and I just think it's time hung the goggles just would like to thank everyone who his supported me and help me going to miss the sport so much but I think this is the right decision 1f641.png1f3c1.png1f604.png

If he hasn’t......lambert and Kurtz would fit as your last two!!

Seems a bit curious that he signs for 2 clubs, sets up a new website and starts selling merchandise before deciding to quit. That said, he has a young kid and speedway is dangerous, so you never know

• Like 1

Josh Bates‏ @Josh96bates 39m39 minutes ago

This has been one of the hardest times in my life I have had a long hard think and I just think it's time hung the goggles just would like to thank everyone who his supported me and help me going to miss the sport so much but I think this is the right decision 1f641.png1f3c1.png1f604.png

I smell fish

Josh Bates‏ @Josh96bates 39m39 minutes ago

i reckon the laughing emoji might give it away as a prank by someone.

• Like 1

i reckon the laughing emoji might give it away as a prank by someone.

Yeh its just been removed

I suspect it’s either a publicity stunt or his account has been hacked. I’m sure the truth will come out in due course.

Maybe it was a shoddy attempt at humor, but that would show him to be very immature...