British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

4 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Article in Star yesterday on Charles Wright quoted him joining Bjerre, Kurtz and Smith  - so I'm guessing Kurtz is all agreed, just not officially announced via Sheffield sources

Guess they're waiting on announcing Kurtz until they're sure of securing Kyle. If Kyle goes back to Worky they may have to re-think the balance of the team dependent upon who they can find to replace Kyle.

All seems a bit up in the air at the moment after such a solid start to team building. Is josh going to do a U Turn and ride on, are we going to land Kyle Howarth ? if no to both then im not sure what our options are ?!???

i would like to see kyle back @ workington, but i dont think it will ever happen .

i cant see the worky promotion holding out for a full transfer . they dont work like that ( unless fatha havva has joined our ranks) 

so it looks like sheff are the ones dragging their feet over the resigning of kyle . or kyle really does want a return to the blu n white .

Can’t see Kyle ever riding for Worky ever again after his last experience there.

100% Kyle at sheffield next year

I trust the Sheffield promoters to do the right thing. I believe they have everything in hand and  we will have a very competitive team.  With Howarth in the team. utt

Howarth, Kurtz and Josh Bates back will give a very competitive team once again with most riders capable of upping their averages

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Howarth, Kurtz and Josh Bates back will give a very competitive team once again with most riders capable of upping their averages

I agree wholeheartedly.

On 15/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, Tonga said:

Can’t see Kyle ever riding for Worky ever again after his last experience there.

100% Kyle at sheffield next year

so what bad stuff was that then ?

1 hour ago, 1stbendharry said:

Workington want 25k for Howarth or he is back at Workington to replace Cook for 1 year can see this getting messy.

Howarth puts in transfer request - if not agreed between all parties within 3 months can then go to arbitration and buying club (eg Sheffield) are told what to pay , unlikely to be 25k.

depends if this is what you classify as messy

3 hours ago, 1stbendharry said:

Workington want 25k for Howarth or he is back at Workington to replace Cook for 1 year can see this getting messy.

i take it you are in conversation with jeremy corbin fan then . he is in fantasy land as well . 

rider pricers are done by their averages now . the selling club just cant pick a number and double it . 

but i think worky will take k25 for him nae bother .

Holder has been put up for sale by Ford for 25K. 

So Kyle for 25K is insane. Yes Holder isn’t the rider he used to be but still and insane price! 

40 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Holder has been put up for sale by Ford for 25K. 

So Kyle for 25K is insane. Yes Holder isn’t the rider he used to be but still and insane price! 

A Ford Holder for £25000 is it a 4 by 4 ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

A Ford Holder for £25000 is it a 4 by 4 ? 

its buy one , get one free deal !