British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

A post on the Glasgow 2018 thread:-

Just seen on Twitter that JPB is taking time out for personal reasons. Not long to find a 2 pointer! 

8 hours ago, Blackadder said:

A post on the Glasgow 2018 thread:-

Just seen on Twitter that JPB is taking time out for personal reasons. Not long to find a 2 pointer! 

Another team he's dropped in the sh!t then !

Jordan Tyrer,  Saul Bulley, or for experience go for David Speight. There is, also, your mate, Mason Searsby who are all not fixed up yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

New rule for 2018 just published: "Riders must remain astride their machine when ‘gardening’ at the start-line". Lasse please note!

3 hours ago, 4thbender said:

New rule for 2018 just published: "Riders must remain astride their machine when ‘gardening’ at the start-line". Lasse please note!

somebody best strap him in!

Can the legend that runs this site www.sheffield-tigers.co.uk please upload the pics tomorrow from the P&P ?

Cant wait to see the Tigers. Wonder if it will be team matching Kevlars or SJP Race-jackets ? personally i prefer the Race-Jackets.

I am happy.

12 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Can the legend that runs this site www.sheffield-tigers.co.uk please upload the pics tomorrow from the P&P ?

Cant wait to see the Tigers. Wonder if it will be team matching Kevlars or SJP Race-jackets ? personally i prefer the Race-Jackets.

I am happy.

It's kevlars.

Ive sponsored one and get to keep it at the end of the season

Edited by tyke
  • Like 1

Good to see the bikes on track again :)

Lasse particularly looked like he was having fun - can he get round turns 3/4 without his back wheel on the air fence?!? :o

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cue Ball said:

Good to see the bikes on track again :)

Lasse particularly looked like he was having fun - can he get round turns 3/4 without his back wheel on the air fence?!? :o

Any pics from P&P floating about anywhere ?

Fantastic race suits, the best I've seen so far. Puts Poole's collection of waifs and strays to shame.

So does with Josh Bates unlikely to be fit for the first match, can we use R/R for him. Seem to remember a few years back, when Proctor was signed to replace Roynon, and Proctor was not available, there was no facility for R/R or a guest, other than National League eligible rider only.

15 minutes ago, RS50 said:

So does with Josh Bates unlikely to be fit for the first match, can we use R/R for him. Seem to remember a few years back, when Proctor was signed to replace Roynon, and Proctor was not available, there was no facility for R/R or a guest, other than National League eligible rider only.

Leicester have been given 28 day facility for Josh & are using R/R, so presumably Sheffield will be given the same.