Sheffield 2018

Just now, Charlieboy said:

Josh g for Lasse on his new average ??

Does that fit ?
A no brainer if the case

3 minutes ago, tyke said:

Does that fit ?
A no brainer if the case

Wouldn't it be case he'd be on his old championship average? 

15 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

No - the others in the same position have had their updated Premiership average converted (BWD Kennett)

His Premiership average would need to be under 6 though as he is not NL eeligible

My guess would be 

OUT

Bjerre

Smith

Gravesen 

IN

Josh g

Nicol

Georgie wood

• Like 2

Read somewhere his new average just above 8 .  ?? This is speedway so who knows. I'd be happy if it does fit.When is the transfer deadline ?

46 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Don't think so now, I think its his latest established match average (EMA, I think) which can be converted either way. The guy from Peterborough would be best to clarify, as he seems on the ball with all the average figures,,, sorry for getting in muddles.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Don't think so now, I think its his latest established match average (EMA, I think) which can be converted either way. The guy from Peterborough would be best to clarify, as he seems on the ball with all the average fiddles.

What mean is Neil Watson knows the rules not as you put it as average fiddles.

9 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

oops sorry,,, damn predictive texting, meant to say figures and will amend it sharpish,,, MEOW ;)

• Like 1

Josh G current Premiership average is 6.53 which would be 8.49 (ignoring the fact that the above 6 rule may apply as not NL eligible.

Team total is over 42.50 so a multi change would need the combined total back under that limit.

5 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

To be fair the line between the 2 is blurred to say the least (and that is no reflection on Neil)

Some of the changes are a fiddle (no specific teams singled out) but that is not to say they are not within the rules!!

23 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

My guess would be 

OUT

Bjerre

Smith

Gravesen 

IN

Josh g

Nicol

Georgie wood

Think that would fit using the point saved between Smith and Wood

Josh G eligibility still a question mark though......

Bjerre wasn't in the reckoning for the original team pre-season until the rider that was approached (believed to be Lawson) signed else where, so could well be him.

Does Broc Nicol qualify for a visa? Don't know much about him other than the article in S S last year, or was it earlier this year?

Heard that Georgie Wood was seen at Owlerton a couple of weeks back at the last home meeting against Redcar, that's a long way to travel to watch a meeting! But I thought I heard Eastbourne didn't want their riders riding in the Championship this year.

Might be something on the website or in S S this Thursday, seems most Sheffield news is released on Thursdays!

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No - the others in the same position have had their updated Premiership average converted (BWD Kennett)

His Premiership average would need to be under 6 though as he is not NL eeligible

Are you sure? 

When the Nicholls debate about CL eligibility was ongoing, iirc it was stated that the under 6 PL egiblity to enter the CL would not apply to those who rode in the 2016 CL.

As Grajczonek rode for Sheffield in 2016, reckon he could still return to the CL, irrespective of his current PL GSA.